*Chapter 30* - In love with her teacher!?

Clarina's P.O.V *

I lay flat on my towel at the beach and enjoyed the sun warm me. Beside me was Emily on her stomach and roasting. This trip to the beach was a good idea. We had learned to know each other, and I really like her. When I looked at her, I discovered that she was lying, staring blankly at the water, I frowned.

"Emily is everything okay? You seem a little distracted today, is there something I can help you with?"

I asked cautiously, still didn't know quite how much I could allow to ask her about. But Emily looked at me with a desperate look in her eyes.

"You have to promise me you will not tell what I am telling you to anyone, not even my brother."

She continues after I nodded a little confused.

"I have found my ma ... I think I might be slightly in love with a teacher at our school ... I know that it's wrong and that I should stay away from him, but there is something that just makes me want to be with him all the time."

Emily says in a despairing tone. I look at her, surprised; I didn't think she was one of those girls who fell in love with a man she knew she wouldn't be able to get. It surprised me that she said it was wrong, and of course she's right, a teacher can't be with a student, but Emily seems like it's more than that, but what it is, I don't know. I put an arm around her and said softly.

"Emily, falling in love with the teacher isn't something you're the only one who have try, probably there are other students there think they are in love with the same teacher ... It doesn't seem like you're glad you have those feelings for him, maybe it's just passing by ... And if it's more than that, you may need to examine whether he feels the same way for you..."

I said gently. But Emily shook her head immediately.

"No, he can't know what I fell for him, I have to keep that from him ... I am well aware that it should not be us ... It's just make me crazy, and I just have to talk to someone about it."

She said with a beseeching glance at me and I nodded smiling.

"I'm glad you chose to tell me, that you trust me that much ... And I will help you in any way I can, even if it is only to listen to you when there is something you need to tell somebody ... Or if you want to talk to the teacher? ... "

Emily interrupted me and said a little hysterical.

"No you don't understand ... I don't want any contact with him ... Fortunately he is not really my teacher, I don't take any of his classes ... What I really would like your to help me with, is to make sure that we are not alone, I don't know if I will be able to hold back if we are."

She said a little desperately. I looked surprised at her.

"I'm sorry, but if you're not in any of his classes, why are you so worried about being alone with him? Isn't it very unlikely?"

I asked a little confused, prompting Emily to pull a little smile.

"Yes, if only he had been a teacher at the school it would have been easy enough ... But it is Mr. Steel, or Lucas, as my older brother's best friend, which means that it is not quite so unlikely that we will meet."

I looked at her in surprise, before I smiled.

"But I have Mr. Steel in history, and I greeted him just before we left. He's the cutest, you can't be worried that he will make fun of you if he finds out what you feel for him? "

Emily looks down before she takes a deep breath before she looks into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but there's so much you don't understand, and I can't tell you everything ... But maybe in time you will understand what it would mean if he realizes what I feel ... You simply have to make sure to keep me from him, will you help me please? "

She asked despairingly, and I quickly nod.

"Of course Emily, I will help you the best I can."

I received a big smile and a hug from Emily.

"My brother is simply so lucky to have found you, and that his ma ... girlfriend actually ended up being someone I could relate to, I didn't expect that, but I'm just so happy that it's the case."

I smiled back at her.

*2 hours later*

Emily parked the car in front of her house before she smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you know my secret ... That you will be there for me."

I smile happily back to her.

"I'm glad you told me ..."

I get interrupted by Emily who utters a.

"Shit ... He's still here ... Please go in with me, and up to my room, please."

She begged, and I see Matthew and Lucas coming out of the front door. I look back at Emily and nods, before we both get out. Matthew smiles when he sees me and walks over and grabs me before he gives me a gentle kiss. I notice how Emily stays close by me, so I gently pull back from Matthew and smiles up at him.

"I'm going with Emily up in her room, okay?"

Matthew frowns and looks in wonder at me before he nod a little sad.

"Of course ... But don't go without se me first, understood?"

He says in a teasing tone, but I know he is serious. I catch Emily's hand, and notice that she goes to the other side of me, so I'm between her and Lucas as we approach him, I see Lucas stop boards, and his nose moves like he smells something, I smile a little confused at him before Emily pulls a little harder at my hand, and we go into the house and let the front door slams behind us.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything