*Chapter 45* - Powers - figured out how to use them

*Matthews P.O.V.*

I don't respond on Steffanies kiss, and that make her stop, and look at me confused.

"What!?... You just said that we are going to be mates, and now you won't even kiss me?"

I look at her, before I look at Clarina, who look at me with a hurt expression but I have to do this, it's for her sake, and I have to protect her. So I look back at Steffanie.

"I said I consider it... And it's only going to happen if my demands get full fit... I want you to let Clarina go, and none of you are going to hurt her, or touch her ever again. You let her go back to her human life, and don't disturb her ever again."

Steffanie look at me, before she look at Clarina, and with an evil smile said.

"Your heard that you pathetic human... He chose me."

Clarina was staring at me, before she looks at Steffanie, with a look like she was looking at a disgusting being.

"He didn't chose you, you stupid bimbo, he only do this because he try to protect me, so get down of your high horse, you mean nothing to him."

Steffanie screams angrily.

"I don't care, all I care about is to be with him, with his mark, and as the further Luna of the pack...so yes I'm going to accept you demands"

She said and looks back at me, but before I can respond Charles break in.

"No way you stupid bitch, I only agreed to this because you promised that Clarina would be mine in every way possible, and know you think that you can change the rules, I don't think so, and I know all of our friends here agree with me, we don't agree on his demands."

He yells and Steffanie look at him with hatred, and scream.

"This is what I want, it's just in front of me, and don't you dare to ruin this for me, because of some stupid girl, you can find a new whore at anytime."

Both me and Charles growl at this.

"I'm not interested in a whore, I have had enough of whores and they bored me, I want Clarina, she is different and she is going to be mine, like we agreed... We have to find another way to make him mark you as his Luna."

Charles said with an irritated look at Steffanie. Before he with a firm grip at her arm pull her out of the room, and signal to the others to follow. Before Charles closes and locks the door, he looks back at us.

"Enjoy this time, it is going to be the last time you ever will be alone together."

After the door has closed behind him, I look at Clarina, who look at me angrily.

"How could you even consider to make her your Luna?... She going to ruining not only you but your entire pack, she is evil and selfish and will never be a good Luna for your pack."

She yells, I just look at her, I know she is right about Steffanie will be a terrible Luna for the pack, but they are not who I am thinking of.

"I don't care, I only thinking of you. I don't want you to get hurt."

I said.

"But..."

I interrupt her before she could say anymore.

"Don't pretend that their threats are nothing. You do not know these people, the other men who were here are rouges, they're werewolves, but they are not like us, they don't care about other people's feelings and do what they want. If they are allowed to get you, anything can happen ... So please take this seriously. That is why I have to do everything in my power to make sure that you don't end up in their hands, and if it means making the whore Steffanie to my Luna, it's must be it. I will not expose you to that destiny and it's only you I can think of. I've already hurt you enough and I will not allow others hurting you, only because you know me. You have to let me save you from this, even if it's that the last thing I do."

I said, with a firm look at her. But she just looked at me with surprise, before she shook her head.

"Don't say that, Emily told me about werewolf and your society, and that made me understand your action at the party, yes you did hurt me at the moment, but as I said, I understand, and I won't let you ruin you or your packs life, because you have got this idea that you have hurt me, and don't want to hurt me anymore... But don't you know, the only way, you can hurt me, is if you leave me."

She said, and a tear run down her cheek, I look at her astounded, before I break out in a big smile.

"Really?... You forgive me, forgive what I did? I really am sorry, I shouldn't have done it, and that my wolf took over, isn't an excuse nothing can ever excuse that... But if you still care about me after all I have put you true, if you still want to be with me, I'm sure we can get though this, we just have to find a way."

My heart is filled with love, when I see how my little kitten's eyes sparkles of joy, when I say that. I want to tell her so bad, how I really feel, but it's not going to be like this, with both of us chained to the wall, and unknown to what those psychos who took us is going to do. I look at Clarina, and remember something.

"How did you protect me before... Can you do that whenever you want, and does it protect you too?"

I ask, trying to find some way to gain more time, my pack have to know that I'm missing, I have tried calling them with my mind, but we have to be too far away, 'cause I don't get any answer. Clarina shrug at my question, and says resentfully.

"I don't know... I don't even know how I did it, I just wanted to stop that you got hurt, and suddenly this sparks came from my hands. But I don't know how I started it, and it suddenly disappeared. So I really can't control it, I don't even know if it was some powers there actually came from me, or just was an occasion, I haven't experience anything like that before, so I don't really think I was the one who did it."

She said, but I shook my head

"I saw it, the light defiantly came from you, something inside of you trick and make you powers show... We just have to figure out how to trick them to show when you want to."

Clarina look at me surprised.

"You really think that I have powers, I'm not a werewolf, I'm human, and we don't usually have powers."

She said unsure, but I nod, I'm sure about it. From the beginning I felt she was different, but I just thought that it was because she was my mate, that I have that feeling. But know I know that I felt some powers coming from her, that isn't usual for a human.

"I'm sure, we just have to find out how you can use it, and if we find out quickly, we may can use it to our advantage."

Clarina seems thoughtful, then she closed her eyes, and I see a little light coming from her, not like before, but it's there. Then she open her eyes and the light disappear, Clarina looks disappointed,

"I thought I could do it, I thought it's was the thought of you being hurt, that trick it, but apparently not."

I look at her, before I smile.

"Maybe you just not get enough incentive, maybe this can help you."

I said, before I with a hiss force the chains so my skins get burn by the silver, I hear Clarina beg me to stop, but then the pain stop, I open my eyes, and smile at Clarina there have light running from her hands. Then I get serious.

"There you got it, you have to have that feeling when you want to use your powers... But I have to know if you can protect yourself, I won't risk anything that can harm you, so I have to be sure that it works at both of us..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything