*Chapter 48* - Fight

*Matthews P.O.V.*

I went back and forth in the small room to keep my anxiety down, I had to think of something other than that I think it was very long ago that Ronald left the room with Clarina, what if she had been wrong, and that he was not to be trusted. I was about to get crazy when my thoughts were interrupted by Lucas's voice.

*Matthew? ... Are you still okay?*

Fuck I had forgotten to contact anyone from my pack to tell what was happening, I had been too busy to doubt whether Ronald was really to trust. I replied back quickly.

*Yes Lucas, I think we're still okay!*

I said, but knew it sounded a little uncertain. Which I knew that Lucas had sensed by the silence that followed, before he said anything.

*We are trying to find you, but they are apparently not as stupid as we thought since we so far have been 5 places where they had been, but the places were abandoned, so we're searching a little in the dark here, but we'll come and find you.*

He said, trying to sound encouraging, but I could hear the irritation, to have failed to find us so far in his voice.

*Ronald told me we are about 30 miles east from the packs border, but I don't know more than that. But we have already made an escape plan, and started to implement it, Clarina is hopefully on the way out, at least if we can really rely on Ronald.*

There was silence for a while before Lucas once again said something.

*We are on the way, will be there in about 15 minutes ... But who is Ronald, and what do you mean by Clarina is on the way out? Aren't you still together?*

*No, the situation where getting dangerous for Clarina, so I had to take the chance that she could come out unscathed, but I find myself still in the cell, yet I am no longer bound since Ronald loosened me before he took Clarina with him. Ronald is hopefully a surprising alliance at the enemy's line.*

*Do you say that he is a rouge? Are you crazy, have you let a rouge separate you and Clarina, you know that they are not to be trusted.*

He said angrily, but I knew it was because he, like me, were concerned about Clarina' security.

*I know Lucas, but Clarina trust him, so I also have to, and I knew that if she were here, she would probably not make it, so we just have to hope that she was right in that we can trust him.*

I get disconnected when the door to the cell is pushed up and I see Ronald stand there and signal for me to get out, I breathe a little sigh of relief, this hopefully means that he actually was to rely on, and that he has Clarina safe. When I leave my cell, I see the other 4 rouges lying around on the floor knocked out, I look surprised over at Ronald who just shrugged.

"I had to do something in order to get to you, when I came back without Clarina they were suspicious, so I had to get them to keep their mouths shut."

He said like it wasn't unusual that one man had beaten four other on his own! But we had to talk about that later, now I was just interested in getting out and make sure that Clarina is safe. I quickly informed Lucas that I was now on the way out before I followed Ronald who led me down to the basement and through a long hallway. After a while, we could hear the uproar over our heads, and Ronald said quietly.

"It sounds like they have found out that their prisoners escaped, hopefully Clarina stay where I asked her to hide, so they don't get to her before we do."

At that my father's voice sounded in my head.

*Son are you safe? We are very close, and is ready to attack, but I will be sure that you and Clarina will not get hurt in the process.*