*Chapter 17* - Stephfather

*Clarina's P.O.V *

I stepped into the kitchen and started making dinner. It was my mother's late workingnight, so every Monday I was the one who cooked dinner. It gave a twitch in me as Benjamin put a hand on my shoulder. He had said this morning that he probably came home late today, because he should talk to his new boss, and presented correctly for the rest of the company. When I think about it, I don't actually think he ever told me what kind of company he works for. But it must be something important since he moved here for it. I looked over my shoulder and saw Benjamin look down at me before he obviously relaxed.

"Clarina, you remember what I said, right? You have to be careful out in the woods, not everyone you meet is friendly-minded, okay?"

I looked questioningly at him, why did he bring this subject up again, yes I had been with Mathieu, and met another wolf, but Benjamin couldn't know about that. But it was as if he knew every time I had been with Mathieu, but it obviously had to be my fantasy, because how would he know anything about it, it was mine and Mathieu's little secret, and I know that Mathieu at least not told it to Benjamin. I shook my head of my thoughts, the idea of ​​Mathieu with his snout ring at the front door, to tell Benjamin that he spends time with his stepdaughter. I smiled at Benjamin, and said soothing.

"Yeah, I know Benjamin, I promise to be careful, and I always stick to places I know, but do not ask me to stay away from the forest, it's my getaway, for when I need to think."

Benjamin looked at me before he quietly nodded.

"Yes I know Clarina, and I have a feeling that you are well protected most of the time, so as long as you just remember what I said then you can keep your getaway place."

He smiled, and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Benjamin, you can just go watch TV, the food is ready in about an hour when Mom comes home."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything