Chapter eighteen

"Wake up! It's time to party!" Zach's deep voice woke me from my peaceful sleep.

This time I didn't need telling twice, or three times or... well you get the picture. I sprang up and got dressed into a black long dress which was loose so it hid my bump, which was now ten times the size it was yesterday.  He dressed in a black shirt and tie and some black trousers. I put on some makeup, trying ever so hard to cover up the lines that were now over my face. I felt awful as I stared down at my bump. Zach came into the bathroom and held out a black sparkly mask, he put it on my face.

"Since when is it a masquerade ball?" I asked, eyeing the mask, so when it was on my face I started to cross eyes, you can do it surprisingly well when your a vampire!

"Since I told everyone it was." He turned me round to face him he sighed.

"All the black really brings out your eyes," I smiled and tilted my head.

"Your lying," I said flatly and put on some red lipstick. I could see the thoughts rushing through his head.

"Fine, you got me, shall we?" He asked and held out his arm, I took it and we walked out of the room. it was already packed down stairs. The whole crowed turned and clapped as we walked down the grand staircase. We were the only one's wearing black, the guests wore either red or grey, Zach lead me onto the dance floor and we started to waltz, actually he pulled me around and made me look elegant.

When the dancing was over my head was pounding and I felt a slight kick in my stomach, when I say slight kick I mean a vampire baby slight kick, basically a human baby's hardest kick. I held onto Zach's arm and whispered to him as everyone was watching me.

"I'm just going to have a drink, the baby is playing up," He nodded and went to talk to some very serious vampire across the room. When I tried to get out of the room, I got congratulated, complimented, and one guy said he loved me and the guards took him away. When I was finally alone I drank four champagne glasses of blood, three blood bags and just when I thought I was done a girl, smaller than the one that had rose in her system, came towards me with her wrist held out.

"Do you want some?" She called, why the hell was she offering? Most people run screaming, I flashed to her side and pinned her against the wall I stared at her questioningly she laughed,

"I can't take another day in this place, please take all my blood!" She begged holding her wrist higher, I had to try and ignore her sweet intoxicating smell, definately no rose in her. Her eyes were close to tears, I grabbed her head and tilted it.

"I promise I'll make it quick, you wont feel a thing," I said, transfixed on her neck. Before she could answer my fangs pierced her neck, and I was nearly finished in three seconds she gasped,

"D-don't ...worry about ...me, I'm j-just the.... distraction," She whispered and slumped to the floor under my grip, when I could feel her heart beat come to a halt I stopped. She was a pretty girl, she had blond locks and bright green eyes, her face was pale white now and it was shaped like a heart. Wait... what did she say about her being the distraction?

I used my new sensitive hearing and I could hear confrontation in the other room...

How the hell could I miss that?!

*

I darted into the next room and glanced around, I saw everyone crowded in a circle and they were silent, the only voices are from those in the middle, I could clearly see Zach, then there was some people who had their back to me, One looked about the same size a Zach but his hair was lighter, there was one with red hair and one with sandy coloured hair. There was a girl with them, she looked a bit out of place, she had strawberry blonde hair and was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

As soon as I entered the room everyone turned to me, in a flash Zach had me and was pressing me close to his body, his arm wrapped around my neck. I didn't stuggle, I knew by now not to struggle with him.

"Don't you hurt her!" Someone yelled, I looked up to see Josh, Louis, John and the girl staring at me, something in my heart lurched when I looked at Josh, but it quickly died. He started to slowly walk forward his arm held out to me and Zach

"You come any further and this stake-" He waggled a wooden stake in his hand, "-will go straight through her heart!" He positioned it a little bit to the right on the center of my chest. I whimpered, don't stake me I thought out to him, I didn't want to die just yet!

"You wont have a queen then, brother, then our father will be back in his rightful place!" Josh yelled at Zach and he laughed menacingly,

"Do you really think I didn't have a backup? I have marked three girls, brother!" He spat at Josh, who's face was sheer anger.

"Then I fight you for her!" Josh yelled across the whispering crowd, Zach's face pulled into a smile he dropped me and he crouched low,

"Then let us fight!" He yelled and Josh mimicked his position.

Yay Josh is back ♥ But will she go to him? You will have to wait ;D

Oh em gee! Thank you for over 1000 views!!!! :D ♥ Keep commenting, and voting please! ♥♥

Much love xxx