Chapter three

I woke with agony in my neck, I grabbed it and sat up quickly. They were vampires! I vaguely remembered him biting me and feeding me some horrible salty liquid, then I passed out. I glanced at Sam, he was sleeping. He looked like an angel... too bad he was a filthy demon. I gently pushed the covers off of me and creeped out of bed. I glanced back at Sam, he was still sleeping. I edged further to the door and pressed down the handle. A hand slammed the door shut, I turned around to see Sam, his red eyes were glowing.

"Uh-uh! No getting away! Hmm, I got you bad didn't I?" He said, gesturing towards my neck. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the bed, he dissapeared and was back in a flash with a wet towel, some cream and dressings. He tilted my neck and I immediately cowered away, he huffed, 

"I'm not going to bite you!" He yelled. I didn't move closer, yeah right, when am I going to believe a vampire? He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head towards him, I whimpered in pain. He applied a small amound of pressure on my neck with the towel. It soothed the pain, but it was still tender. He put a generous amouth of creme on and stuck the dressings on. He eventually let go of my hair.

"I won't bite you again today, but I'm sure Nathan will tomorrow. But tonight, you will be having sex with me."

"Sex? But I'm underage!" I argued, not a good idea.

"Well, in the vampire world your never too young to have sex." He smirked and winked, I felt physically and mentally sick. I'm dreading tonight. I have become like the sluts in my year - sleeping with a boy over 5 years older than me.

"Don't worry, you look good naked." Sam called from the bathroom. Wait? How did he know?

"Oh I used to spy on you when you were taking a bath." He called again. He used to spy on me?

"YOU PERV!" I yelled at him, there was a sudden breeze and he was beside me.

"What did you call your master?" He demanded, I opened my mouth and nothing came out, he was furious, but I wasn't going to let the bastard win.

"I said, you perv-" I was cut off when Sam slapped me hard across the face, I felt my lip bleeding, I spat out the blood onto the carpet. He grabbed my cheeks, making my mouth pop into an 'O' position.

"Don't you dare call me a pervert, or spit in my house! If you do that again, you will be sorry!" He snapped in my face.

The night soon came, and I was forced to have sex with him, It was the most painful experience of my life. I focused on home, and held back my snappy comments. I didn't fancy being slapped again.  I was dreading the next few days, weeks, months, or however long they were going to 'keep me'.  I think Sam was the worst out of the three, at first glances anyway. Ha! I never get it right.

Sam held my arm and dragged me down a long corridor and round several corners, we came across a large door which had wood chipped out of it in the shape of claw marks, He yanked open the door and pushed me in,

"She's all yours Nathan, be careful, I took alot out of her." Sam called to Nathan who appeared out of his on suit, naked. I looked away.

"What sexually or blood wise?" He asked, casually just standing there, not bothering to cover up.

Sam smiled and shrugged, "Both." He shut the door behind him, luckily he put a black towel around his lower half. But I just stood there like an idiot staring at his six pack. I saw his cheek lift, he was obviously reading my thoughts. But they were stopped when I heard a huge growl from the room next door, I jumped at the sound. It sounded like a dog, mixed with a tiger. Nathan wasn't worried by the sound he just simply said,

"Oh him? That's Killer, our pet, you remember what we were saying about him right?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me, oh great I have to say this stupid line again,

"Yes.. Master." I managed to reply, it's getting really hard not to be sick while saying that. He dashed over to me and grabbed my arm, and lead me out of the room and down two flights of stairs. We ended up in a big kitchen.

"Eat something, you need some energy. Have as much as you want  and try and find my room again." He smiled and dissapeared. I opened the fridge to find a large number of blood bags and some human food at the bottom. Why drink from me if they had a full stock in the fridge? I searched around and found some bread, I added some cheese and tomato  and started to dig in. I didn't realise how hungry I was until I started to eat the sandwich. I grabbbed a glass from the shelf and filled it with water. I started to gulp it down, on the last mouthful I had to spit it out, because someone was now behind me. I spun around and saw Jake. He smiled a smile that didn't say 'mmm let me eat you' or 'Get in my bed now' it actually said 'Hey what's up?' Which is the friendliest smile I've recieved since I got here.

"I like to see my girls eat healthy. It makes them.... more tasty. See you tomorrow." He added with a wink. There goes the friendly moment. After eating and feeling full up I went outside the kitched and up the two flights of stairs, I came to the right corridor and say two rooms with the exact same claw mark on it. Right or left? I asked myself in my head. I went for the left one. I opened the door to a dark room, there was a low growling and red eyes through the darkness. Okay, wrong room! I dashed outside to hear clinking a chains and growling. I went to the one on the right to find Nathan sitting on the bed. He gave me a look as if to say 'Ah you met our lovely dangerous pet who tried to rip you to shreds, don't worry he does that alot.' He patted to the bed and I reluctantly sat down. He started to kiss my neck straight away, I couldn't actually believe that I wasn't shying away, this didn't feel too bad. He ripped off the bandages and kissed my tender wounds,and he  made sure my eyes were on him when he pierced my neck with his sharp fangs. I cried out in pain and he dug his fangs in deeper and  bit down hard. He kept his up for about five minutes, I was sure Sam and Jake could hear my cries. He pulled his head up and licked the blood that trailed down my neck.

"I don't take much blood, I just like the sound of a maiden's scream." He laughed and chucked me down on the bed. He removed his top and jeans, and he ripped my top off. When I say ripped, I literally mean he ripped it in two. I didn't want to think about what was next, Nathan was so violent, so I kissed him, passionately on the lips. I tried to distract him, I hated being used as a sex toy. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes, he broke it and forced me to have sex. This time it wasn't so painful, but I sure as hell didn't enjoy it.

The night dragged out slowly, I was relieved when it was morning. I was dragged once again to another room. I didn't dare look at my wounds in the several mirrors we past. We went inside a room where both Jake and Sam were. I realised how young Jake looked. His body looked like a 20 year old man but his face looked about 17.

"We have to supervise tonight, Jake is newer than us and he... can loose control sometimes." Sam said softly. Crap! This is one night I am missing out on. I ran towards the door where Nathan blocked me. He pushed me into Jakes awaiting hands and he didn't hesitate to sink his teeth into my fresh wound I cried out yet again and trashed against his body. He lowered me onto the bed and growled at Sam and Nathan who were coming closer. He went back to my neck, tears were flowing like streams out of my eyes, my vision was blurring and my head pounded.

"Jake, stop! Come on, leave her. You're going to kill her." Sam's voice warned. He stepped forwards and threw Jake off of me. He stroked my hair away from my face.

"NO! Get away from me, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him, he stared at me with a open mouth. He sat down in a chair across the room, I could feel Jake getting back on the bed. I clutched my swolled neck and covered the small holes in it. Jake stroked my arm,

"No! Please don't! I don't want this, Please!" I cried to him, he pried my fingers away from my neck and he bit his own wrist and shoved it in my mouth, hot sticky liquid poured down it. It tasted like salt and metal. He removed it quickly and stroked my arm again. I curled up into a ball and rocked slightly and chanted to myself

"Please don't hurt me, Please don't. I want to go home. Please take me home."