Chapter twenty

This girl is amazing - she always comments and votes :) Thank you soo much xxxx

Beep

Beep

Beep.

Oh my god! Shut the bloody thing up!

Beep

Beep

Beep!

I forced my eyes open and looked around to see where the annoying sound was from. I was in a completely white room and there were tubed all around me, one attatched to my mouth... oh shit it was in my mouth and down my throat! I glanced around to see Josh and some people that I didn't know with coats on.

 "Good morning, Princess!" Said one of the guys in the lab coats, okay that was just freaky! I started to talk but the tube muffled everything and made my throat hurt so all I was saying "Hmm huh mm he huh huh!" They all laughed and I grabbed the tubes in my mouth and attempted to pull them out. Immediately everyone was around me and they were holding my hands down. A man came in with what looked like arm braces and they fixed them to my wrists and ankles, then I felt them tugging. They all let go and I made another desperate attempt to move but I couldn't, only my chest bounced up and down. Josh came over and started to talk to the people

"Does she really need to be tied down?" He asked, not glancing at me.

"I'm sorry, your highness, she does; she is going to be very tempermental," One of the doctors bowed and Josh looked down at me, he smiled and stroked my tethered arm.

"It's just for a little while Danielle," he whispered softly to me and smiled again.

"Does she have to have the tubes in her mouth?" He asked in an undertone.

"Yes, she will need to be put to sleep at least every two hours," one of the doctors said and exited the room; John, Louis and Ruby walked in. Louis face was pure shock.

"Why is she tied down? And whats with all the tubes?" He asked and went to undo the ankle restraints. I kicked my legs out, at least they were free. He went to undo one of my hands and before Johns could catch his I lashed out and one of my hands was free. I yanked on the tubes and I gagged and they came rushing up my windpipe.

"That's... better!" I coughed and smiled, I looked down at my bump and it was huge, I swear this baby is going to be as heavy as an elephant at the rate it's going!

 "They're just going to put the tubes back in, so don't bother Danielle," Josh whispered fiercly and he tied my hands down again. He grabbed the tubes and tilted my head back.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he forced open my mouth.

"I'm a trained doctor, so I can put these back in..." He jammed the tube down my throat and I gagged, I wanted to hit him so bad but of course my hands were tied... literally!

"Now, do that again, we may have a problem!" He laughed and stroked my cheek as he attached another tube to the one that was down my throat, I could feel air being pumped in and out of my lungs. I gave him my worst look of hatred as he pumped the milky liquid into my veins which sent me into another unatural sleep.

??? Point of view?

"Do it!"

"What let him know?"

"Yes, she's technically ours still!"

"It's too much of a risk!" I yelled at them, Jeez, why don't they get it? She's under full security now!