Chapter fifteen

I moaned and my eyelids fluttered open.... Whoa wait a sec... I died. Oh shit! I looked upwards and Josh.. no Zach was there. He smiled and lifted me to my feet, making my head spin, I grabbed onto his top for support. There was a loud roar from behind us and I turned to see people smiling at me.

"Everyone, please bow to your new, official, King and Queen of Hell!" Someone boomed from beside me, it was the Minister who married us. I smiled and the crowd roared more, my teeth, oh crap! They were slowly protruding from my gums, Zach picked me up again, wedding style, and I felt like I was flying through the air. We ended up in his room again and he beamed at me.

"You were perfect! Sorry about her not hitting you right though, filthy human," He spat the last bit making me cringe, I felt white hot anger burning inside of me and I ran for his neck, I managed to catch it and pin him against the opposing wall.

"I was a human once, you calling me filthy?" I asked and he didn't even look  like he was choking, his hand grabbed my neck and suddenly he was on the other side of me and I was the one being pinned against a wall, my hand still closed around his neck.  His eyes weren't mad, what I expected them to be, they were soft and gentle, he kissed my jawline making my hand loosen slightly

"Would I ever call you filthy my queen?" He asked, kissing all the war up to my ear and his fangs slightly nibbled it. Stay angry Danielle!

"No," Damn it, my mouth betrayed me again.  My hand slackened even more, shit what am I doing? I tightened it and opened my eyes, wait, when did I close them? He stopped kissing me and moaned,

"Don't fight me, I always win," I considered it for a moment and let my hand drop and his lips instantly met mine. A thought popped into my head and I suddenly blurted out,

"Hey Zach? Where's my phone?" I asked and he looked at me with shocked eyes and started to kiss my neck.

"Seriously? I was just about to rip off mine and your clothes and you want your phone?" He whined against my neck and pulled my phone out of his suit pocket.

"One call, if it's to my brother make it only two minutes," He said and turned on the shower in the other room, I dialed Josh's number. Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Come on Josh pick up! Ring-

"Hi it's Josh, leave a message," Shit! I started to babble straight after the beep.

"Hey Josh it's Danielle. I'm guessing that you didn't take my advise to let me go, but I am fine here, honestly-" Zach came out of the bathroom to listen in.

"-It is quite dark down here or wherever we are, i'm guessing it's hell, but even if I nag Zach he probably still wont get any more light bulbs." Zach face creased up in amusement and suspicion, I don't know why though I was just telling Josh was it was like.

"But, I know it may be hard for you to hear, I love Zach now, I mean I really love him, he's amazing so don't come looking because I wont want you!" I slammed the 'end call' button and looked at Zach his face was full of love, and shock. Probably wasn't expecting to hear them words.

Suddenly the warm droplets of the shower cascaded down my back, and I was pinned against Zach willingly. He kissed every part of my body, clothes or not clothed. I glanced down at him and he was naked. I guessed he wanted the same from me, so I ripped my clothes off, literally... and kissed him passionately. A sudden burning sensation was inside of my throat.

My naked body was pressed hard against his, my back to his front. His wrist was held out in front of me and I lunged at it, piercing his skin and drinking the sweet blood that now flowed from it. I realised after a while that his blood was a distraction, as he pushed himself more against me and I felt pleasure for the first time in a while...

Blood Slaves (EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara