Chapter twenty-four

Sam grabbed my arm and led me outside. I could hear growling from the other room and Jake and Nathan shouting. I looked at the familiar claw mark on the door.

I gulped.

Killer.

I struggled against Sam's grip and he grabbed my neck, making sure to add a bit too much pressure to my new tattoo. I hissed and he smiled at me. All I could think about was how to break the bond. How will I know?

We appeared on the front lawn, Jake and Nathan were with us now, pulling along a huge black wolf. His eyes were covered, but three red,claw marks were on his cheek and faded scars covered his black figure. Clearly this wasn't going to be his first fight.

Sam released me and pulled out ten stakes from his pocket.

I could see several figures emerge from the other side on the lawn through the trees. They were a few feet away in an instant. My eyes fell on Josh's sad expression. Tears filled my eyes, I just wanted him, but something inside of me wanted Sam. I shook off that thought and looked at the others; Louis, John, Ruby, Rick, Shadow, three other werewolves and the last three completely shocked me. My three children... I had been away from them for only a couple of days but they looked like they had ages years, Alexis and Sophia looked like four year olds and Ryan looked a year younger. I glared at Josh.

"What the hell are they doing here?!" I screamed and Sam pulled my hair making me wince in pain. He chuckled as Josh went forward.

"Now this is how it's going to go. We kill you all and then we will set up our own kingdom!" Sam said, Rick and Josh hissed.

"Over my dead body!" Rick hissed and Sam shrugged.

"That can be arranged, your highness," He pretended to curtsy at the last part.

"Oh, Josh? I took my time on Danielle with her tattoos, I even made sure to slip a little rose into the ink!" Sam said and Josh went forward to lunge at him, Killer growled and he stopped. Sam tilted my neck and showed Josh the 'Insert Fangs here!' tattoo.

"By the way, she's very... juicy!" As soon as the last word escaped his lips Josh lunged forward, knocking me and Sam off our feet. Nathan ripped of the masked covering Killer's eyes and the crimson balls swept over the opponents and landed on the three werewolves, who growled fiercely. They let go of the chains and the werewolves howls and snarls echoed throughout the grounds. Josh grabbed the stakes and chucked them back to the others. Rick caught one and as soon at it touched his fingers it was immediately through Nathan's heart. He gasped and his face turned to cracked stone.

Word of advise: Never pick a fight with a pissed off King.

Jake stumbled for a bit and then John shoved the stake through his back, to that the tip of it was sticking out through his chest. He glanced down and it and slumped to the floor. John brushed his shoulders like there was a speck of dust there. The werewolves were still fighting and Killer was looking weak. Josh and Sam were wrestling, each trying to shove a stake through each others hearts. Sam kicked Josh in the chest somehow and he went flying. The stake Sam was holding was pierced through my shoulder and he snapped the end off so that I couldn't remove it. I screamed in pain and Josh shoved the final stake through his heart.

Something inside of me dropped and I felt the urge to pull the stake back out. I put my hand round it, wincing from the pain in my shoulder, and Rick pointed at me.

"Josh! She's bonded!" Rick yelled and Josh pulled me up, I didn't want to but I thrashed around against my will. They were running with me leaving a dead Sam, Jake, Nathan and Killer behind.

******

"Put her on the bed and get me all the blood bags, needles and the remover!" Josh shouted as I was flung onto the bed, chains were around me again.