Chapter 10

Heather's P.O.V

I was running. I was running and I was out of breath. I felt as if I was going to collapse at any second, but I knew that I had to keep going. It was for my own good. It was for the sake of my life. It was for the sake of surviving. I needed to live. The world needed me to live. My fans needed me to live. Everyone that I knew needed me to live. I couldn't die. Not yet, anyways. I needed to run for my life if I planned on living.

Turning my head around as swiftly as I could, I saw that he was still chasing me, a deranged look on his face. I was afraid. Beyond afraid. I was mortified. Terrified to death. Horrendously scared. Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I persisted to running, growing exhausted. My legs wanted to collapse and give in, but I pushed myself to keep on going. I needed to keep running. It was for the sake of my life. I wasn't going to die today. Not this way. If I was going to die, it was going to be from some freak accident from falling off of a stage. At least I would have been doing something I loved.

Looking back once again, I saw that he had picked up his pace, running a whole lot faster than he had been before. My eyes widened in shock and I turned my head in the right direction to watch where I was going. I wasn't sure whether or not I could pick up my speed. Inside me, a little part of me knew that running faster was going to be necessary if I didn't want to be killed. He was pissed off and I was going to be the "punching bag."

I couldn't go on any longer. I had to give in. My legs caved in and I fell to the ground, lying on my side. My chest heaved as I breathed heavily, gasping for air. Closing my eyes, I knew that this was the end. Just before he could stab me with his knife, I began screaming a blood curdling and piercing scream. A glass shattering scream. A scream that will send your blood running cold and cause goose bumps to rise on your body.

"Andy!" I yelled, frightened. That's when the knife plunged into my heart.

"I hope you are satisfied, Heather," Andy said, a malicious smirk settling onto his face.

I woke up screaming, with beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt someone's arms around me tighten and a hand rub my back. I heard the sound of someone trying to calm me down, telling me that i was only having a night mare.

I opened my eyes in fear, automatically being comforted by J's presence. He was rubbing my back soothingly, trying to reassure me that everything would be alright. I was just so terrified. In all reality, I knew that Andy would never ever do something like that, no matter how much we pissed each other off. We may be angry at each other, but deep down, I know that we both still love each other. He'd never do that to me.

"J," I cried softly, burying my face into his chest.

"Shh," J said, which reminded me all too much about Andy.

Andy had chuckled and said to me, "Gee, Heather, you're heavy. Get off of me."

"What?" I had exclaimed. "I am not heavy at all. I only weigh 110 pounds!"

"Hmph. You're lighter than me," he had told me, smiling, attempting to push me off.

"You bet I am," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I had nuzzled my head into his neck and he kissed the top of it gently. "Andy, I'm so sorry for being such a bitch to you."

"It's alright. I guess I had it coming for me, huh?" he whispered back. "I knew I should have listened to my heart when it was screaming for me to confront you and tell you how I felt instead of ignoring you."

"Well, everything is much better now. You know that I love you," I replied to him, smiling.

"That's right. I know that with all of my heart. I love you too Heather. I've waited so many years to be able to say those words to you and know that you felt the same."