Chapter 9

Andy's P.O.V

The month of September progressed into October, the weather becoming much chillier than it already had been. It was still rather warm in the afternoons, but not as warm as it was earlier in September. Something amazing that I had found out was that Juliet Simms was in Europe as well on a small tour with The Script.

I had met her a few times before and she was a great girl. To be honest, I liked her. She was really cool. I've bee talking to her for a few days and I can say that she's really adorable.

"Not in the ranks of Heather though, right Andy?" I thought to myself, grimacing.

We were in England at the moment and we would be here for the remainder of "The Damned Souls" tour. Juliet was somewhere in England. If I was lucky enough, I'd be able to meet up with her. I doubt my luck would be that good though, considering all the bad luck that's happened to me involving Heather. 

"Hey!" I heard Jake yell as he walked onto the bus. We were stopped at a gas station right now. "Guess who's outside?" 

I shook my head, letting him know that I wasn't going to try to guess because I would most likely get the answer wrong. "I don't know who it is. Just tell me. I'm in too much of a deep thinking stage to even try to guess who's outside right now."

Jake chuckled. "Juliet Simms, you dumb ass!"

"What? Juliet is here? Why?" I exclaimed. Jake simply shrugged and I made a beeline off of the bus, bumping right into someone. Juliet.

"Hey Andy!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "It's nice to finally see you again. Talking to you over Twitter and Facebook is most definitely not enough for me. It's nice to see you in flesh and bone again. How have you been?"

"Just fucking peachy," I muttered. Brightening up, I said, "How about you? Has your tour been good?"

She nodded. "It's been great. We're actually done, but we're not due to go back to America for another month or so. We get vacation time!"

"That's terrific!" I said, pulling out from the hug, finally. "I'm assuming you guys get to keep the bus until it's time for you to leave?"

Juliet smiled and nodded once more. "That is correct, my dear."

"Cool, but I say you hang out with me on my bus." I grinned and lead her on the bus. Laughing, she walked on and I followed behind her, a smirk on my face. Hopefully, this would help me forget about Heather. I needed to get her off of my mind. It's best that she and I forget about each other. We would both end up getting hurt one way or another.

"And I realize how impossible that is," I thought, sighing heavily. 

Juliet turned to look at me with a concerned look on her face. "Are you alright, Andy?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm totally fine. Never been better, actually. I mean, you're here, aren't you? Nothing like seeing a good friend."

She rolled her eyes. "I think you're flirting."

Smirking, I said, "Maybe I am."

"Knew it," she giggled, rolling her eyes at me. 

You know, things could be better. Who knew?

Heather's P.O.V

It was now October and we were finally in England. As of right now, we were at a gas station stopping for gas. In all and complete honesty, England was driving me insane with the whole driving-on-the-other-side-of-the-road thing. It was really strange to me. England was beautiful and all, but it was going to bug me for a while. It's all because I'm not used to it, I guess. Hopefully, I would grow accustomed to it. 

"Heather!" Mason called.

"Mason!" I yelled back.

"Heather!" he said again.

"Retard!" I replied.

"Groupie!" said Mason.

I stared at him. "Excuse me?" 

Mason laughed and ran off of the bus, causing me to chase after him. I then saw that a bus that said Automatic Love Letter was parked here as well, getting its tank fueled up.

"Juliet is here!" I squealed. I loved Automatic Love Letter and Juliet and I were rather good friends. Pretty close, actually. Practically sisters. Taryn walked off the bus with me, looking annoyed by my squealing.

"Of course Heather would be squealing. I should have known. That silly girl," she muttered. Oh, how I loved my best friend, Taryn.

Ignoring her, I ran to the tour bus and saw Ryan, Clint, and Tommy. "Where's Juliet?"

Clint looked up at me. "Oh, that's nice Heather. No 'Hi Clint, Tommy, Ryan!' Just 'Where's Juliet?' You're so kind to us." Clint fake sniffled, pretending to be hurt. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited. I haven't seen her in forever you know," I replied.

"Yeah, you haven't seen us in forever either," said Ryan, rolling his eyes. I went and hugged them all, gaining their forgiveness.

Finally, Tommy said, "She said she was going to hang out with Andy on the Black Veil Brides' bus."

I pressed a palm to my face. I should have known. "Fuck my life. I am not going on there. Not even to say hi to Juliet. I'm sure you've heard about Andy and I. It's something to gossip about in the rock and metal industry. Everyone knows about it."

Tommy grimaced. "We do know, and we're extremely sorry about everything. But everything gets better, sooner or later. Just be patient."

I smiled. "I will."

Instead of going to say hi to Juliet like I had just planned, I decided to go and sit with the boys from Vampires Everywhere. They were used to me coming onto their bus a lot. I knew that they thought J and I were like a secret couple, but we weren't. I was slightly interested in J. He's been so sweet to me and has been helping to make this whole Andy situation a lot easier for me to handle. He's been shoulder to cry  on and has been there for me. He's a great guy. He's just so sweet. I love him, yeah, but I'm unsure of how much.

Opening their bus door, I hopped on and found them all sitting on their wall couches. I walked over to J and hugged him, getting pulled into his lap in the process. Giggling, I pecked him on the cheek, snuggling my head into his chest.

"Hey there, princess," he murmured.

"Hi there, handsome," I yawned. It was pretty early in the morning. I hadn't slept, so I was exhausted. "I'm tired."

J chuckled. "I can see that." He hugged me closer to him and I closed my eyes, his presence comforting me. J made me feel pretty safe. I could trust him with my life if I wanted to.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, J's arms still around me. I didn't mind. This had to be the best way possible to fall asleep.

"Let's just hope I don't meet Andy in my dreams," I thought.