Chapter 8

Heather's P.O.V

As I ran back onto my tour bus, I couldn't help but burst into tears. This was all just too much for me to handle as of right now. Andy had hurt me one too many times and it was about time that I broke down. I crashed onto the couch and wiped the tears away. It was no use. They were continuously spilling over my face.

A while later, my band mates filed onto the tour bus, immediately rushing over to my side as they saw me. I hated it when they caught me crying. Normally, I would never cry under any circumstances unless it was something serious. When they caught me crying, I felt extremely weak and pathetic. I have grown weaker, mentally and emotionally. I guess I couldn't help it.

Turning my head, I glanced over at the clock in the kitchenette and saw that it had been a little over thirty minutes since I entered the tour bus. Wow. I had been crying for over thirty minutes. Emotional breakdown much?

"Heather," Mason said, his voice sounding weak in desperation. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

I shook my head. "I'm not okay, Mason. I'm hardly ever okay anymore. And you can probably guess why. You guys are failures at keeping Andy and I away from each other. The members of Black Veil Brides are failures as well as all of you. You should all be extremely ashamed of yourselves."

"Whoa! You and Andy crossed paths?" Dean asked. Geez, someone was slow today.

"What did I just say?" I sniffled, bursting into tears once again from the thought of it. Logan glared at his brother and punched him on the shoulder, causing Dean to seem a little hurt.

"Oh...sorry, Heather. I wish we were around to keep him away," Dean replied. I nodded, forgiving him. I'm sure he didn't mean it. We all had our slow days. Some more than others. Dean was very bright, but sleep deprivation could do this to people. We haven't slept right for days. Something was always keeping us up, be it looking at the scenery as we drove or performing or simply playing our instruments a bit.

"It's okay Dean." I sighed heavily before speaking up again. "I'm done with Andy. I don't think I can deal with him any longer. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold out any longer. It's already been too long. I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to go on with him with us."

"Don't you dare think like that, Heather," Liam warned, looking at me with obvious concern flickering in his eyes. "You'll make it through. You're one of the strongest people that I know. Scratch that. You are the strongest person that I know. You've been through a lot, yet you manage you make it through all the time. Don't ever give up on anything. Don't give up on anything over something that shouldn't be hurting you. We'll help you back up when you fall down. We'll always be there for you. That's what being in this band is for, right? To have fun with each other, support each other, and act as each other's family."

I smiled. "That's the nicest thing I've ever heard you say in my life, Liam."

The boys laughed at my remark while Liam pretended to act offended by my comment.

"That hurts my heart, Heather. I'm sure I've said some nice things before," Liam shot back.

I rolled my eyes and wiped the liquid from my face. "Sure you have, Liam. Sure you have. You just keep on telling yourself that, sweetheart."

"There you go again! Trying to put me down! You're so cruel to me, Heather! You're so cruel!" Liam wailed, pretending to cry. We all laughed at him while Liam continued to act as if we were hurting his feelings. He ended his act and we all gathered in for a group hug.

"I love you guys. Thank you for everything. I don't know what I'd ever do without all of you," I murmured softly as we all pulled out of the hug.

The boys all told me that it was no problem and that they would do anything for me, leaving me with a smile on my face. They were just amazing guys. I was so fortunate to have them in my life.

Andy's P.O.V

About forty-five minutes later, I was still standing in the same spot as I was before when Heather left me. I was extremely shocked by her outburst. Okay. Maybe not extremely shocked. I should have seen that coming after all  that I've done to her. It was about time that she exploded on me. I got what I had coming for me. I deserved it. Actually, I probably deserved something more than her yelling at me. I've done so much and I had caused her to run off crying. I was such a prick.

I was still standing there when the rest of my band came around and dragged me off to our tour bus. They shoved me onto the floor and I just lied there, not making an attempt to stand up or move to the chairs or booth.

"Andy, what's the matter with you?" Jake asked, puzzled by my behavior.

"I talked with Heather...about forty-five minutes ago," I replied quietly, staring blankly at the ceiling of the bus.

"Dude! What the fuck!" CC exclaimed. I turned my head a little to see my band mates. They all exchanged pissed off looks with each and soon face-palmed themselves. I sat up and crossed my legs, looking at my mates with a confused look.

"We made a deal with the guys from Rebels Of The Century to keep the two of you apart," Ashley said, chasing away my state of confusion.

"But why?" I asked.

"So something like whatever went down with the two of you wouldn't happen!" Jinxx yelled. That shocked me a bit because he was usually relatively calm and never shouted.

"Oh," I said, not bothering to say something else. Sighing, I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter and Facebook to get my mind off of everything. I ended up talking to Juliet Simms from Automatic Love Letter. She was a good friend of mine, and she was a cool girl. I liked her. Not anything as more than a friend though. Probably never would.

I'll always love Heather. Nothing will change how I feel about her. I may love someone else, but she'll be the only one to ever truly hold my heart. I'll never fall in love with another person, though I may one day love another. Heather is the other half of my soul. She completes me. Without her, I'm nothing. Absolutely nothing. I needed her to survive.

"Fuck my life..." I thought. "Heather, I wish everything between us would be alright again. I love you."