Chapter 17

Months went by. Louis and I worked out the baby custody thing. He promised to visit more, and I promised to allow him to visit.

I sat in my bed with an envelope in my hand, and I looked at it. Inside was Freddie's DNA test. Freddie slept peacefully next to me and I gripped my finger nails in the envelope to open it.

"I should wait for the boys." I sighed and picked up my phone.

To: Oli, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall

Come over to LA this weekend. It's urgent.

They all arrived. We sat in my living room. Everyone had serious nerves.

"If it isn't Louis', promise me the father will pitch in please." I sighed and they all nodded. I exhaled and ripped open the envelope. My eyes skimmed over the words.

"Louis is the father." I said and they all exhaled. Suddenly, Louis was happy. He had a smile on his face and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

 He had a smile on his face and walked over to me and gave me a hug

Louis and I haven't been romantic lately, neither Harry and I. I guess we led our own lives. And I liked it that way, it let things not be as complicated.

After that, the other boys left and Louis and Harry stayed behind.

"I'm sorry if I was a bitch or anything. I kind of caused drama." Louis said and Harry put his hand on Louis's shoulder.

"It's alright Lou, we all made mistakes in this." Harry sighed. He looked to me. "How's the cyber bullying, Bri?"

"Much better. I think girls are actually realizing this baby is real." I smiled and they both chuckled.

"A toast. To happiness." I said and raised a glass. Their glasses all clinked with mine and we drank.

A few months later I decided to surprise Louis. He gave me a key to his house in LA, and I arrived at his house to see him with Freddie.

When I opened the door I stepped inside and heard moaning. I couldn't believe my ears, I knew Louis and I were no longer an item but the idea of him sleeping with someone else still bothered me.

Freddie was a pretty big boy, so I dropped him off in his play room in Louis' house to play. Then I walked down the hall into Louis' bedroom and opened the door.

When I did, I found Louis and Harry making love.

I couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it. I had so many emotions. Both of the men I was in love with was sleeping with each other. They both jumped once they realized I walked in, shocked.

Later on after they got their clothes on we all sat in Louis' living room in absolutely silence

"When did it?" I began.

"Since you guys almost made that court case." Harry answered awkwardly. I nodded.

"We're in love Briana." Louis told me. I was shocked. "We have been this whole time, we just didn't realize.

So that's my story. I got pregnant by Louis Tomlinson, fell in love with two men, Louis and Harry, and they fell in love with each other.

I guess because of society they always had to hide their feelings, but in the end love always wins.

Oh, and our family just got better. In the end, Freddie ended up having two dads and a mom. We lived what they'd call happily ever after.

Just Louis
Freddie
Harry
And me.

THE END

(I ship Brouis guys, but I felt like this would make a better story.)