Chapter 6

Author's Note: Do you like this story? Then comment below! I'd love to hear from you! Please critique also!

"The baby is very healthy. You're a lucky man." The doctor said as I laid on the table and he wiped sonogram gel off of my stomach. I smiled nervously at Louis who had his lips pierced together in a grin.

"I'm happy my little champ is healthy..." Louis said kissing my stomach.

"A little lady apparently..." I reminded him with a risen brow.

"That has yet to be truly proven. I won't believe it until I see it." Louis grinned. I laughed and slowly sat up and got off of the doctors chair.

"Thank you." I said honestly.

"For what, love?" Louis asked.

"For always flying to LA for these all the time. You have no idea what it means for me and the baby." I said honestly.

"It's no problem, trust me." Louis grinned. We both walked out and Louis and I went out of the back door and into a black van. We went into my new home he bought me and went to my bedroom. I laid down and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm happy the kid is healthy, I really am. I can't believe you ever considered abortion." Louis smiled while taking off his shirt.

"I didn't know whether or not you wanted to go through this." I said while looking down at my stomach. "Oh my gosh! Louis!"

"What happened?" Louis asked crawling next to me on the bed. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. He laughed and smiled down at my stomach.

"What a kicker you are, aren't ya?" Louis asked the baby smiling

"What a kicker you are, aren't ya?" Louis asked the baby smiling. He lifted my shirt off of my stomach and left a kiss on where the kicks came from. I smiled down at him as he covered my stomach again and looked at me, suddenly his smile faded slightly.

"I know I'm just the person carrying this kid, but when this kid comes I want it to have a real family. We don't have to live together or get married, but at least have a friendship." I explained to Louis.

"I agree. My bio dad was a cunt and not around. I'm not going to be that father." Louis nodded. I was relieved to hear that again, he always reassured he'd be around but hearing it just one more time made me feel better.

The only problem was that I wasn't sure if he was the bio dad. After dark it was time for Louis to fly back out to where the boys were touring.

"You're going to be alright, correct?" Louis asked as we stood at the door.

"I'm fine. Ash is coming over soon anyway." I nodded and Louis smiled and walked out to his car. I closed the door and walked to my couch and sat down. After an hour the door bell rang, I opened it and it was Harry.

 After an hour the door bell rang, I opened it and it was Harry