Chapter 7

I woke up the next day to my maltese dog, Bubbles barking as the front door opened. I sat up and looked beside me. A naked Harry laid on the other side of a pillow barrier. I gasped, remembering Ashley wasn't home last night. This would look horrible. I shook Harry awake as he laid on his stomach, his muscular back was exposed. My finger tips felt like they were on fire as I shook him awake. His eyes opened as he rolled onto his back, his bird tattoos peaking from above the sheets.

"Harry, you have to go..." I breathed out. He looked at my groggily.

"What?" He asked in his deep morning voice and Ashley's footsteps got closer and closer until finally...

"What happened here? You two had a little sleep over?" Ashley asked with her purse in her hand. I was frozen and Harry grinned putting his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, we just hung out..." He cheekily said and I lifted a pillow up from our pillow barrier in the air.

"We got pillows from the linen closet and made a barrier." I explained with an embarrassed smile.

"Sure, Jan." Ashley teased and I yelled with a smile throwing the pillow at her. She caught it.

"It's mine now." She smiled and began walking to her bedroom.

"Oh come on you have about a million pillows!" I yelled while laughing

"Oh come on you have about a million pillows!" I yelled while laughing. Harry put on pants beside the bed and held his shirt in his hand. He walked over to Ashley's bedroom.

"Ash you need to be home earlier. You know Briana is getting more and more pregnant everyday she can't be alone." Harry reminded her.

"Alright daddy..." She joked.

"I'm serious. Suppose something happened? That would be horrible." Harry said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Alright, alright!" She yelled while laughing and threw the pillow I threw at her at Harry. Harry caught it without even flinching and walked back into my bedroom.

 Harry caught it without even flinching and walked back into my bedroom

"Nice reflexes." I grinned as he put the pillow at the foot of the bed.

"With my fans you need to learn how to catch." Harry grinned and I laughed. Harry crawled in front of me.

"I've got to go, but I'll be back to check on you. I have to go to where the boys are touring." Harry answered.

"Why aren't you there now? Louis had to go." I said looking at his face which was inches away from mine.

"Louis had interviews. I'll be back to check in I promise." Harry said and left a kiss on my lips.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked while looking at him.

"It's because you're sweet." He answered then crawled off the bed with his shirt and slung it over his shoulders, buttoning it up. "See you."

"Bye bye." I waved from the bed and Harry walked out of my bedroom. I looked at the side table and realized he forgot his glasses and smiled, now for a little while I can remember him. After there was a click at the front door, Ashley ran in and sat at the foot of the bed.

"I have to say, that was so adorable." Ashley teased.

"I don't know why he's being so... Nice." I smiled while rubbing my stomach.

"I don't know either, but I know you surely need to keep it up so we can support this kid." Ashley said with risen eyebrows.

"Louis will stick by us..." I shook my head.

"Unless he finds out it wasn't his sperm that helped conceive the child. If I were you I'd have both of them on my side, all of them. Remember any of the boys can be the father, it's just Harry and Louis are the most likely." Ashley reminded me. I frowned down at my stomach and rubbed it.

I looked at all of the negative comments about me and frowned. Why would people think I'd fake my kid? Why would they think I got pregnant on purpose for child support? Why do they think I'm a slut just because I made one mistake? I couldn't get any of the answers no matter how long I pondered it, so I decided to try and let go.

I couldn't.

I began to get stressed, which was unhealthy for both me and the baby. The next time Louis saw me he snapped some sense into me...