Chapter 10

"Harry just stopped in to check on me. He cares about this baby just as much as you." I said quietly while walking over to Louis. His eyes didn't leave Harry's, and Harry still stood across the room.

I put my hands on Louis' cheeks and diverted his attention to me. He looked into my eyes at first with anger, then it turned into sorrow. I hoped he didn't figure out I don't know he is the father. He has no idea I slept with Harry multiple times.

"I didn't know he was with you." Louis sighed.

"No one is with me

"No one is with me. Just this baby..." I smiled putting his hand on my stomach and he pulled his hand away. Louis walked over to Harry who stood tall above him.

Louis then threw a punch, making Harry hold his cheek

Louis then threw a punch, making Harry hold his cheek. Harry didn't hit back, he just shoved past Louis. He stopped in front of me, and looked in my eyes. Longing for me to defend him. Then, when I kept my mouth shut, he walked past me and walked out of the garage.

Eventually I heard his car start behind me as his car lights illuminated the room and he drove away. A tear fell down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away walking to Louis.

"Why would you do that?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Do what?" Louis asked angrily. He stared at me then sighed squeezing his eyes shut and rubbing his temples. "Tell me."

My heart beat at a thousand miles per hour as I wondered what he meant. My throat began to close and my stomach began to turn.

"Tell you what?" I asked, playing dumb. I anticipated Louis to ask if I knew who the father was, and why I was being so suspicious. Finally he began to speak.

"You're in a relationship with Harry?" Louis asked. Relief washed over me as I realized his mind didn't assume I didn't know he was the father, but the feeling that previously plagued my body still lingered.

Suddenly I slouched over and began to vomit all over Louis's shoes.

After I finished getting sick, I took Louis inside where he threw out his shoes and got him a change of clothes. We laid on the couch watching re-runs of I Love Lucy.

"Gosh, seeing them shove down that chocolate makes me hungry

"Gosh, seeing them shove down that chocolate makes me hungry." I laughed and Louis chuckled.

"We don't need anything upsetting that large stomach

"We don't need anything upsetting that large stomach..." Louis said rubbing my stomach. I smiled as he kissed my stomach.

"I wanted to write you a song." Louis said while looking at my stomach.

"Me?" I asked with a smile. My heart began to warm as Louis caressed my stomach.

"No, not for you. For the baby." Louis said while looking up. My heart sang as he corrected me. "So I wrote him a song."

"You wrote her a song." I said quietly and Louis began to sing.

"I want to write you a song..." Louis sang quietly to my stomach. I smiled down as he sang the baby a lullaby.

"Oo... Everything I do is all for you...." Louis continued to sing. I smiled as Louis sang to my stomach.

"What are we going to name her?" I asked Louis.

"Xavier." Louis answered with a smile.

"A girl's name. Last time I checked the sonograms do not show a penis, so most likely this is a girl." I smiled looking down at Louis who rested his head on my lap and next to my stomach.

"Fine. You choose first." Louis mumbled into my stomach.

"Bianca." I suggested.

"Too close to Briana." Louis mumbled. "How about Olivia."

"Like the song? No thanks. How about Jamie." I suggested.

"Maybe. But let's think about this later we have weeks until the little bundle of sunshine arrives." Louis said sitting up and looking into my eyes. "Right now we have to get mommy to sleep."

"Mommy has a bedtime?" I laughed.

"Yes you do. When Ashley is asleep already you know there's an issue." Louis laughed.

"She's probably masturbating in the corner of her room." I laughed and Louis helped me stand up. We both walked to my bedroom and Louis laid me down.

"Are these your pajamas?" Louis asked and I nodded. Louis put me under the sheets then laid beside me on top of the sheets. He clapped twice and the lights went out.

"I'm so happy I paid for that." Louis laughed in the dark room.

"It's easy on my sausage pregnant legs." I smiled and closed my eyes. There was a silence then suddenly Louis spoke.

"Goodnight Briana." He sleepily said.

"Good" I answered with a yawn.

"Goodnight Jeffery." Louis said and I laughed.

"It's a girl!" I smiled and then we both went to sleep.