Chapter 18

*Joey's P.O.V*
When I woke up the next morning I was in Shane's embrace. I turned to look at Shane to see a big grin on his face. I leaned down and kissed his lips when his eyes fluttered open.
"Good Morning sleepy head." I say as seductively as possible as a wide spread pink blush spread across my cheeks.
"Good Morning Baby." He said as he sat up and kissed my lips softly.
I sat up put on my light blue V-neck shirt with a pair of black an white knee length basketball shorts.
"Oh boy, are you trying to look sexy today?" Shane said winking as I stood up.
"I guess. I wasn't planning on looking "sexy" today but, thank you!" I said as a smile spread across my face.
"Oh! Crap!! We are going to be late! I need to get my ass up!! Slip on a pair of shoes that are in my closet while I get dressed!" Shane said taking off his blue plaid pants and into a pair of black skinny jeans. He then stood up and ran to his closet and grabbed a white plaid buton-up dress shirt and put on a tie.
"Shane, whats all of this for?" I said concerned while pulling on a pair of Shane's black and white Nike shocks.
"Shhh it's a surprise baby! Trust me." Shane said grabbing my arm and pulling me down the stairs.
As we got downstairs, we ran out the door and got into his moms red SUV with boxes in the back.
"What is this stuff for?" I ask Shane as he drove to a light blue house and pulled into the driveway.
"Joey, honey, its a suprise." Shane said getting out of the car and opened my car door for me. He took my had as we walked inside of a door that lead into a living room that was fully furnished. As we continued to walk around the house, I was very clueless to what Shane was planning for me. That is when he lead me to the master bedroom. The walls were light brown with a light blue chevron pattern was painted on it too.
"Shane I don't-" I said as he cut me off.
"I decided to buy a house for us to live in. Baby, this is now our house. The stuff in the back is your stuff. Tonight we are going to get my stuff." Shane said kissing my lips as we fell onto the king sized bed. After we finished kissing, we went out and started to bringing all of my stuff inside.
When Shane would bring in a few boxes, I would begin to unload and organize things.
"Joey, how much stuff do you have?" Shane said panting while sitting on a box of my manga and My Neighbor Tortoro stuffed animals.
"I don't have as much as you silly goose." I giggled grabbing another box of my things.
When we finished unloading and unpacking it was 8:30 p.m.
I held Shane's hand as we walked back out to the car together. We both got in and buckled up and began the short journey back to Shane's moms house.
"Mom, i'm back to get my stuff!!" Shane said smiling and taking my hand and walked up the stairs. We were surprised when everything was already packed into boxes.
"Your mom is a nice lady Shane." Joey said.