Chapter 5

*Shanes P.O.V.*
I was making my way back to the hotel room when I saw a ally way that would make me get there faster.
*hmm should I go down here? Maybe I'll get mugged I'm not sure I should risk it. But, I think I am going to do it anyway.*
I walked through the ally way when suddenly I was surrounded by 6 muscular men.
"Um, excuse me. But can I make my way back to my hotel." I asked while my voice began to quiver.
"No.- wait your Shane Dawson Ha! Guys look who it is it's Shane Dawson!!" The first man said as he pointed at me.
"Ohmygosh! I love your videos! They're so funny!!" The second man said.
The third man said nothing and shot all of the men dirty looks that probably meant," Okay we have to kill this guy."
"N-no n-no you can't t-take me." I said shaking my head.
"Oh but why not? What is going to stop me? The Third man smiled a evil grin sending me a signal to just get the hell out of here.
"Who sent you to get me?! Please! Tell me!" I screamed.
"Nobody. Maybe." They all began to close in on me.

I woke up laying on the ground it was daylight I stood up, brushed myself off, then walked to the hotel room. I walked in to see my mothers face in horror.
"Shane what happened?!" She yelled.
"It's nothing mom." I said as I walked to the bathroom. I looked in the Mirror above the sink and my face looked terrible! I had bruises along my jawline and cheek bone. I had a cut on my cheek. I looked like some messed up "Creepypasta". You know those creepy horror stories people write. I look as if I jumped out of one of those stories. As I was observing myself in the mirror I felt my phone viberte.
Me: Hello?
X: Hello Shane did you like the surprise I gave you yesterday?
Me: Who is this?!
X: You know exactly who I am, Shane.
X: When Joey gets out if that coma he won't love you because you are a f*cking a*shole just like him.
Me: WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!
X: Shut up Shane nobody cares if your hurt.
Me: Lisa! Is this you?!
Lisa: Yeah A*shole it took you long enough to figure it out.
Me: Why did you do this to me?! I thought the breakup was mutual when I told you I was gay and that I liked Joey?!
Lisa: Because! Maybe I wanted Joey! I have always loved Joey but you stole him away before I could ask him out! It is your fault he is in the coma in the first place!!
I hung up the phone and looked into the mirror again.
*maybe it IS my fault he is in the coma. No no it was that dumbass who was driving the truck.*
I lifted up on the lever to turn on the sink I cupped my hands below the little stream of water and splashed my face. I reached over to the hand towel, dried off my hands and went back into the kitchen/Living room.
My mom just left a note saying she went home and that she loved me. I plopped down on the couch and flipped through the channels.
Keeping up with the Kardashins *no*
Say Yes To The Dress
*No*
Spongebob Squarepants
*Fuck Yeah!*
I started watching spongebob when I heard a knocking on the door.
Me:Who Is it?
Brad: It's me Brad from the front desk. I need to say something to you.
Me: No Brad I am taken even if I wasn't you aren't my type now I am watching Spongebob Fucking Squarepants now I don't know where Gary is Man!
I slammed the remote down and I didn't hear a response from the other side so I continued to watch Spongebob.

A/N:
Hullo!! I hope you guys are enjoying this story!! Did you guys expect Lisa to come in this story? Did you think she was going to be the crazy person? Tell me what you guys think!
Social Media:
Instagram:
Im.the.hero.08
IFunny:
Yoshiki_Kishinuma
Kik:
Gil_Beilschmidt_8
Snapchat:
Aph_epicprussia
Thank you for reading!!