Chapter 8

A/N: this is going to be Shane's flashback from when he first met Joey.
*Flashback*
It was my first day of my senior year or Highschool. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
*Bing, bing, bing*
"Shane! Wake up it's your first day of school!" My mom said shutting off my alarm clock.
"I have a surprise for you waiting outside with your name written all over it." She pulled me off my bed.
"Mom I am not fucking 5 I can get up by myself." I said as I yawned and walked to my closet. I pulled out a Metallica T-shirt with some dark blue bootcut jeans also a pair of black Converse Hightops.
I say on my bed and slipped everything on me as I made my way towards my bathroom. When I finished combing and hair spraying my hair I went outside where my mom was standing.
"Close your eyes!" She said in excitement as she covered my eyes I moved towards my garage and opened my eyes. There was a gray Volkswagen Beetle siting in there. My mom actually meant when she said it had my name all over it, it did. People wrote," We love you Shane!" And stuff like that all over the car.
"Mom! Thank you so much! I love it!!" I said as I gave her a hug and a kiss.
"You're welcome Shane just think of it as your early graduation gift." She said.
I say in the drivers seat and started the ignition I shifted it into gear and drove to school. I pulled into the parking lot and realized that I had the dumbest car in the entire school. I saw Ford,Chevy,GMC and Dodge pickups and other cars that I couldn't name but, way over in the Northwest side of the parking lot I saw a red convertible Volkswagen Beetle. So, I walked over to see who it was and say we were twinsies but then he got out of the car. He had light brown scene cut hair with a beautiful smile and not to mention his body was well built.
I walked down the hallway blushing when I felt a light tap on my shoulders. I turned around to see him.
"Um, I was wondering if you could show me where my first class is." He said.
"U-uh s-sure." I said stuttering like a fool.
As we ascended down the corridor I would take little glances at him. That was until he noticed me staring at him.
"O-oh yeah my name is Joey by the way. What's your name?" Joey asked me with a confused but yet satisfied look.
"M-my name is Shane." I said smiling at him.
"Can I call you Shaney?" He asked blushing slightly.
"Y-yeah if that's what you w-want." I said covering my face trying to hide the blush. "Well h-here is your first class uh I'll be in Algebra so uh if you need me go to room 118. Okay?"
"Okay." He said as he walked into the classroom.
*Flashback ended*
I remember as if it were yesterday. I wish he would just wake up. Everybody misses him...