Sequel

I haven't seen Yoongi after we broke up. Well, I'm not sure if we broke up either, because he didn't agree to this.

Nam Joon had already know about me and my family are migrating to New York. I told him before the day we leave. He and I hung out for the whole day at my house, sharing our childhood memories and stuff. He said he won't cry because of me leaving Korea, but in the end, Nam Joon cried so hard, and I ended up crying too. We shared a long hug while stroking each other's back.

Nam Joon promised he'll go to New York after graduate this year. He said he'll follow me wherever I go. And we made pinky promise.

I was now waiting in the airport with my parents beside me, they're still talking on their phone, probably busy of their business.

I decided to text Yoongi while I was on the plane. I have to tell him goodbye before leaving Seoul. Before leaving him.

Yoongi-yah, I just want to tell you how much I love you, and.. I really cherished every moment I spent with you.

I'm leaving Korea in a few minutes now. The plane is taking off soon. Where had you been? I didn't see you after that night.. Nam Joon doesn't know where were you either.

I hope you've been well, Yoongi. Be strong when I'm not with you. Please forget me and just move on, this is the least you can do for me.

Even though we only dated for like a day. 사랑해, 민윤기.

I tapped send, the double ticks meant Yoongi has received this message and reading it.

A stewardess came to me, politely asking me to switch my phone to Flight Mode.

I looked for my parents, they're sitting five rows behind, which is kinda far from me. I sighed, thinking that I have to sit with a stranger. Damn, I hope the people who sit beside me is not a weirdo.

Few years ago, there's an old perverted man sat beside me. He kept brushing his hands over my thigh, and I gave him a tight slap before request to change his seat FAR FAR FARRRRR away from me.

I plugged in my earphones and listen to some tracks Nam Joon did. I'm so proud of him. Then here comes the second verse. It's Yoongi's turn to rap. Hearing his voice made me cry again.

I quickly wiped off my tears as I saw a figure appeared at the corner of my eyes, probably it's the person who sits beside me. I shut my eyes, skipping to another song.

Soon, the plane took off. I'm starting to felt tired, so I turn off my phone and dozed off.

It was already nighttime when I woke up, and almost every passengers are sleeping soundly. Only a few was still awake. The plane fell into deep silent.

My eyes shot wide open to maximum as I realized my head was on the shoulder of the passenger beside me. I quickly sat properly, ready to apologize to the person, but he was sleeping with his black beanie pulled down to his nose.

His lips... They're very familiar. And his scent.. I felt like I've seen him before. Shrugging off, I stared out to the window, looking at the not-so-beautiful night sky.

Yoongi's face flashed in my mind. I missed his gummy smile, his voice and every part of his body. Once again, I cried. I bit my lips, trying to stop the sobs escaping my lips, but I failed.

"Uljima. "

This voice.

I snapped my head to my right, jaw hanging wide. This voice belonged to the one and only Min Yoongi!

"Yes, it's me. " he spoke again, "Or should I say, Hello ~? It's Me. "

I took off his beanie, gasping and almost scream when his face was revealed.

"Y-Y-Yoon— "

"What? Too happy to see me and couldn't finish your sentence? " he smirked, finally facing me.

I clasped a hand over my mouth, still shocked that Yoongi was sitting beside me for the whole time.

"Is this a dream? " I asked him.

"No, dummy. " he pinched my cheeks playfully, "I told you we can work this out, right? "

Since everyone on the plane was sleeping, I couldn't scream out of joy even though I wanted to do it so badly.

My arms flung open and wrapped around his torso, inhaling his minty scent. I clutched his shirt tightly, whispering to him.

"I never been so happy before. "

"I can tell. " he chuckled, stroking my hair.

After a while, I pulled apart from him, staring at him blankly.

"Why and how are you here? " I asked.

"Well, after days of pleading, I finally got the permission from my parents to go to New York. "

"Then— Where are you staying when you get there? " I continued, attacking him with tons of questions.

"My uncle lives there, so I'll be staying at his place before I graduate. " he answered.

"I still can't believe this is real. " I giggled.

"Then I'll make you believe. " Yoongi said, cupping my cheeks and leaned in, connecting his thin lips with mine.

This is it. We're gonna start a new life in New York. New lifestyle, new friends, new school. Everything is gonna be different to us, but we will face everything together.

We will never be apart.

The end!!