Introduction

You may think that I'm the typical main character who have a kind heart, great personality, beautiful face- Okay, I'm not being narcissistic or whatever, but I can say that I look pretty good.

But those typical girls you read in other books, I'm totally opposite from them. You can call me the troublemaker.

I always get into fights in school, with guys. And yeah, they lose to me. My grades are really unacceptable, but because of my father's wealth, the principal didn't kick me out from this freaking school.

Bunch of ungrateful kids who loves to show off, using their parents' wealth to compete with each other. Actually, I'm no difference with them too. I skipped classes all the time, I bullied some of the weak students. I have many friends around me, but I know they wanted to be friends with me because I'm rich as hell.

Thank God I have a true friend, my closest and best friend - Yuna. She's rich too, but you can say that she's a polar opposite of me. She's really beautiful, kind, top student in school.

Every time when I started a fight, Yuna would stop me. I'm grateful I have a friend like her, Kim Yuna.

Every time when I walk down the corridor, they'll go silent and bow whenever I walk pass them.

After summer break, there's going to be a lot of new transfer students. Ah, I should start bullying those freshmen.