The Monster

Rainbow stood in the hallway waiting for the fight that would soon happen. Soarin walked to her and grabbed her by the hips. "Dashie, I won't let him get to you, I promise. I also want to tell you not to get mad at me if I fucking kill him." Soarin said. Rainbow laughed. "Good luck douch." She said playfully. Rainbow stood on her toes to kiss him. Soarin of course kissed back. They didn't go to long, because someone was standing there. "Hey RD, you don't need to worry about him raping you I'm here." It was Thunder Lane. Soarin stood in front of Rainbow. "What makes you think I would do that to her fuck wad!?" He asked angrily. Rainbow stepped aside and tried to calm Soarin down. "Soar, don't let him get to you." She said. Soarin nodded, but Thunder Lane was behind Soarin, and he had a knife. "Soarin!" Rainbow shouted. Soarin turned only to see the knife coming at him. Rainbow pushed Soarin, taking his place, and she got a deep cut on her cheek. "Oww!" Rainbow lifted her hand to the bleeding cut. Soarin ran up on Thunder Lane from behind. Causing Thunder Lane to fall. The knife flew in the air, only to streak Rainbow with more bad luck as it impailed her hand. "Ahhhhh!!!" Rainbow screamed loudly. "Dashie!" Soarin ran over to her. "Oh no, no, no, this is my fucking fault!" He said. They drew attention from Vice Principal Luna. "What happened here!" She asked. Rainbow could only answer with pain filled shouts. "She got stabbed by Thunder Lane in a fight, the fight was between me and Thunder Lane, but she protected me." He stated. "Pick her up, we will pay for the expenses." Luna said. Soarin picked Rainbow up. "Arrrgghhhh!!!" She screamed out. "I'm sorry Dashie, just hold on." Soarin said running her to his new car, while blood dripped behind. "Only a few minutes now." He said. Rainbow looked at him. "Does the cut look bad?" She asked worried. The cut on Rainbow's face was bleeding heavily, and it would need stitches. "Dashie you will have one bad-ass scar." He said. Rainbow frowned. "Don't worry Dashie, it'll be sexy." He said. Rainbow laughed after that, then she grimaced in pain, because she moved her hand. "Fuck!" She shouted. Soarin made it to the hospital, and they took her to the ICU. Soarin waited as they pulled the knife from her hand and sewed the gash on her face. Soarin was nervous, and Rainbow's mom was too. Finally the doctor said that they could come in. Rainbow's mom ran up and gave her a giant hug. "Mom?" Rainbow asked. "Yeah sweetie, I'm so happy your okay!" She gasped out. "Oh my baby daughter, your face!" She yelled out, a single tear fell down her face. Rainbow's eyes darted to Soarin. Her magenta eyes widened as she saw him. "Soarin!" She shouted throwing her arms out, almost hitting her mom. "Dashie, I'm glad your okay." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. Rainbow's mom was watching and smiling at the side. "Does my face look.... bad?" She asked blushing and looking down. "Where is the Dashie I know, I don't care what you look like!" Soarin said while lifting her head to meet his gaze. "Your stupid!" She said. Soarin leaned in and kissed her, he pulled away because her mom was right there. Rainbow smiled and blushed. "I guess my scar is pretty awesome!" She shouted out. Then she laughed. Soarin joined in. "Okay, Rainbow needs some sleep, please go." The nurse said. Soarin said goodbye. "I'll visit you after school tomorrow." He said. Dash smiled, she was lucky to have him. The next day Soarin visited her, and the day after, and the day after, then she was ready to come home. Soarin asked Rainbow's mom if he could borrow her. she said yes. Soarin brought Rainbow to his house. Rainbow sat on his couch and he sat next to her. "I figured you out." Rainbow said. "What?" Soarin asked. Rainbow shushed him. "You were only a bad-boy because others wanted you to be like that." She stated. Soarin grinned. "Maybe I'm still a little bad Dashie, up for round two?" He asked with a smirk. Rainbow laughed. "Alright Skies, I see you!" She said laughing. Soarin pounced on her, placing gentle kisses all over her face, mostly on her scar. Rainbow giggled. "Hahhahha, Soa-haha-rin stop!!" She laughed out. Soarin continued to kiss her. Rainbow sat up and pushed him on his back. "I said stop." She said nonchalantly. Soarin looked taken aback. "Just kidding!" She yelled and kissed him on the mouth. Rainbow's tongue slipped in his mouth. He continued to kiss back. When Rainbow pulled back a small strand of saliva was left between them. Rainbow laughed and hugged Soarin, and he put his arms around her waist, it never got really sexual. They just layer there on the couch for a while. Soarin smiled and fell asleep. Rainbow kissed him and fell asleep on his chest.
----------

Soarin awoke to a stir on top of him, Rainbow was sound asleep. He smiled and kissed her for head. Rainbow blinked her Magenta eyes open. Soarin smirked. "Hi sleeping beauty!" He said. "You must be the prince?" She guessed. "Then are you my princess?" He asked. "No way! I'm to awesome!" She boasted. Soarin laughed. "Hell yeah Dashie!" He shouted. Soarin got up causing her to fall back. "Hey!" She yelled. "What?" He asked. Rainbow was innocently placed on the couch pouting like a puppy. Soarin grinned. "Thats adorable." He said. Soarin kissed her on her scar and walked to the phone. "I'm going to ask your mom when she wants you home." He said. Rainbow frowned but didn't argue. Soarin talked on the phone, then he hung up and went to the couch. Rainbow sat there. "So...." He said. "Yeah....." She replied. The two practically jumped at each other. Rainbow and Soarin went all out. She had her hands on his shoulders, and he had one hand on her butt, and the other combing through her hair. They pulled back as saliva dribbled out of their mouths. Rainbow blushed for a bit. They didn't stop however, they kept on going.
----------------

Rainbow quickly threw on her clothes, and Soarin tossed her shoes at her. "She's going to be here any minute. Soarin put on some pants and a shirt. Rainbow brushed her hair and put on deodorant. Soarin put on Cologne, and Rainbow put her hair up. "I'm sorry Dashie, I couldn't help myself, I was caught up it the moment." He said urgently. "Hey, I was in your shoes the whole time. Rainbow slipped on her socks, and then shoes. Soarin combed his hair. "Alright we're good!" Rainbow said. Just then a knock could be heard from the front door, Rainbow innocently sat on the couch, and Soarin got the door. "Come in Mrs. Dash." He said politely. "Don't call me that, it's kind, but I would rather be called Glitter." She said nicely. "Hi mom!" Rainbow said and hugged her mom. Glitter and Rainbow left, and Soarin stayed home. Soarin got lonely at home, no siblings or parents, it got boring. Rainbow walked in her house and she went to her room and listened to some music. Rainbow got a message on her phone.

. . : They think he did it.

Rainbow: What?

. . : RD you will be mine, and Soarn will be in jail.

Rainbow: What do you mean?

. . : Silly RD, they think he stabbed you, and I saw you have sex with him, you will pay for that, but i forgive you. You will be mine anyways.

Rainbow: ...

Rainbow dropped her phone, it didnt make a sound, as her floor had carpet. He was watching them have sex, then he sent her creepy ass texts. Rainbow was in shock. Rainbow sat on her bed and started to cry. She was scared. She didn't want to be with Thunder Lane, amd she didnt want Soarin to be in jail, Rainbow called Soarin, only to have the call dropped as soon as it connected. Rainbow cried to herself again. This wasn't supposed to happen, this was wrong, this was bad. Rainbow thought it was all her fault, luckily she can testify against Thunder Lane. She was the victim.