I'm sorry, I can't.

Rainbow swiftly got all her clothes on, she was a virgin, not anymore. If only she said no, but Soarin, he was nice, it wasn't like she hated it, she just wasn't ready. Soarin begged her to stay, this badboy really did like Rainbow. "Dashie, please don't go, I'm sorry, I didn't want it to happen like this, I'm so stupid!" He yelled out. Rainbow paused and walked over to him. "Its not like that Soarin, I don't know how this will work, you are so quick to sex, I do like you, even if I hate to admit it. But a relationship can't survive like this. Were all pretty young still." She stated. Soarin frowned. "Dashie, I'm sorry, please go." He said sadly, with a voice crack. "I thought this time I could still have a relationship, the others, they don't like me." He finished. Rainbow grimaced, Soarin was only a badboy because that's what people wanted him to be. "Dashie, you are the only girl who didn't call me hot or want to fuck me right away, it made you more attractive." He stated. Rainbow didn't move. Her attractive? A red blush appeared on her face. Rainbow was fully dressed by now, but she didn't leave. Her loyalty compelled her to stay. Soarin curled up in his bed and he just lied there. Rainbow was sitting on the end of the bed. "Dashie, why aren't you gone?" He asked. "Because, I don't know, I guess I don't feel like leaving." She stated. "Why would you stay with a creepy ass fuck like me?" He asked. "Truth betold someone has done worse to me, at least I let you fuck me." She said. Soarin looked at her shocked. "You mean.." He asked. "My father, he raped me." Rainbow stuttered out. Rainbow couldn't help it, she cried. Soarin was shocked, how could someone do that to her? Soarin stroaked her back, he was trying to comfort her, but nothing seemed to work. "Dashie, look at me." He demanded. Rainbow looked at him, and seconds after that she went in for a hug. Rainbow cried and Soarin's shoulder was wet with tears. Soarin patted her back softly. "Don't worry Dashie, I won't let anyone else hurt you." He said while gripping her tighter. All of a sudden the phone rang, and Soarin went to get it. It was the nurse from the hospital. Turns out Rainbow was given a pill that caused her body to heat up. She was fine now, so the nurse just said it would be fine. Soarin walked over and told her the news. Rainbow agreed with the nurse. "I'm going home Soarin." She said. And she had her stuff all ready and she walked up to him. "Thanks Soar." She said, and she kissed him on his cheek. Rainbow walked out the house and drove home. Soarin lifted his hand to his face. Soarin never felt like this before, to feel like you're actually loved. He sighed and went to his bed.
--------------------

Rainbow sat on her bed and sighed. Time for another day of school, she figured that Soarin would be back to 'Asshole Mode'. Rainbow drove to school, and walked to Math. There was Soarin waiting for her, smiling. That smile, was real, and it warmed Dashie up. Rainbow sat next to him. Thunder Lane made a comment. "Heh, Soar you look happy, did you fuck RD?" He asked and laughed. Soarin looked at him. "Maybe I did, but did you fuck your hand for the one hundredth time?" He shot back. Thunder Lane sat there with his mouth hanging wide. Rainbow laughed and gave Soarin a high five. "You know, it pays to make you happy, although mad Dashie is just as cute." He stated. Rainbow blushed and gently punched him in the arm. "Seriously Skies, what's with the sentiment?" She asked jokingly. Soarin smirked. Rainbow kissed him, but it didn't get weird, it was a sweet two second kiss. Soarin smiled and grabbed Rainbow's hand. "See, it pays." Soarin said while smirking. Rainbow laughed. "Your damn right it does!" Rainbow said while sneaking Pinkie a high five. Thunder Lane's jaw was still down. Rainbow continued to laugh about how stupid he looked. Soarin laughed along too. The teacher came in and started to talk about some math stuff, but Rainbow was focused on something else. Rainbow was looking at the hand that Soarin was holding, and she gripped his hand tighter.
Thunder Lane threw a note at Rainbow. Rainbow looked at the note.
It said:

Hey baby, just gonna let you know that you will be mine soon, and don't worry, Soarin will pay for stealing you away.

Rainbow staired down at the paper. A single tear landed on the note, and she passed it to Soarin. Soarin gasped. This meant a fight. It wasn't going to be pretty.