Nap Time

Rainbow Dash was ready for the weekend, not really. Rainbow was in a hospital bed. A bed next to Soarin's bed. The two chatted, but Soarin was back to his 'asshole mode'. It was too bad, but Rainbow likes both. "You know I can't get up, so why don't you come over here to spend time with me Dashie?" Soarin asked. "Because we aren't in a relationship." Rainbow stated. "Oh c'mon Dashie, what about before?" He asked. "That was different, you weren't being an ass then." She said. Soarin frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry. Before I probably offended you, but I really do like you Dashie, I want to protect you." He said. Rainbow looked over. "I don't think you are sorry, you have 'loved' other girls before. Thanks for saving me though, but you shouldn't have, if we didn't leave that party then you wouldn't have gotten hurt, and maybe I would have been the only one." Rainbow said, almost ready to cry. "Dash, don't cry, it will hurt really bad if I try to get up to comfort you." Soarin said seriously. Rainbow looked over at him. "It my fault! How can you not hate me for this!?" She exclaimed. "Dashie, I may never walk again, but you need to remember that none of this is your fault. None." He replied. Rainbow couldn't help it. She started to cry. Rainbow Dash, the biggest dare devil was crying! Soarin tried to get up, but it didn't work, due to the pain in his back. "Dashie come here. Now." He demanded. Rainbow whimpered and got up, she had to be careful, her right foot was heavy due to a cast molded around it. She walked over to Soarin's bed. Soarin motioned for her to come closer, and she did. Before Rainbow Dash could do anything she was enveloped in a big hug. Soarin was being gentle. Rainbow's cries were muffled in Soarin's shoulder. She continued to sobb for a while. Soarin could care less about his shoulder being wet with snot. Rainbow squeezed Soarin, the hug was genuine, the hug was there to make her feel better. Rainbow stood up. Soarin put his hands on her face. Stroking her cheek to smear away some tears. "Don't cry Dashie, this isn't like you." He stated. Dash began to lauagh. "You right, this is sappy, why am I even crying?" She asked. Soarin shrugged, even though he knew why. "Ill get you some food Soar." Rainbow said, trying to leave the awkward moment. Rainbow soon returned to the room with a plastic tray with food on it. Soarin reached up for the tray, and for a few seconds they were holding hands. Rainbow blushed and moved her hands. Soarin sat the tray on his lap and quickly reached back for her hand. "No Dashie, stay. No way in hell are you leaving me again." He said. Rainbow chuckled and held his hand. "This is really cheesy." She said. "Yeah, but I like it." He stated. Rainbow blushed again, she tried to cover her face, but Soarin moved her hands away. He leaned forward and he started to kiss her passionately. Rainbow was so shocked, her eyes were still wide open. Soarin pulled back. Rainbow was still speechless. Rainbow went back in for more. The next kiss was different. Rainbow went wild, this time leaving Soarin in shock. Her toungue slithered into Soarin's mouth. Soarin leaned forward some more. Soarin caressed her cheek with his hand. Rainbow kept her eyes closed, the kiss was just right. She couldn't believe that she was kissing Soarin, she had kissed him before, but it wasn't this nice. Rainbow pulled back, leaving a strand of saliva between them. Soarin took a breath and pulled Rainbow on top of him, then he amediatly regret that choice. "Ouch! I forgot!" He yelped. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Soarin!" Rainbow said. "Man, I was looking for a nice time, then all this shit comes back to me. I'm sorry Dashie, it's not your fault, I wish I could have some nice moments with you, and not be interrupted." He sighed. 'Man he must like me more than the average whore.' Rainbow thought. "I'm sorry too." She said. The room fell into a silence. The silence was interrupted by a nurse. "Rainbow you can leave, but Soarin, we have to take you into surgery, one of your ribs are misplaced so bad that we need to replace it." The made said. Rainbow looked over at Soarin, he was just as shocked as she was. "Give us a moment" Soarin told the nurse. The nurse nodded and left. "Dashie, I need you to do me a favour." "What?" She asked. "When I'm done with my surgery I really want to go to that movie with you." He said. "Are you fucking kidding me Skies, duh I'll go to that movie, I'll wait for you to get out too." She stated. "You're really loyal." He said. Rainbow smirked. Rainbow walked over and kissed him, it lasted for a second, then she pulled away. "Not a relationship, remember?" She asked. "No, not anymore, please don't rimind me again." Soarin said while smirking. The nurse came in and took Soarin to surgery. Rainbow Dash was left alone in the waiting room, she soon fell asleep.

Rainbow drowsily awoke due to being poked. The blurry image soon cleared, only for Rainbow to see Soarin with a walker. "Soarin!" She shouted. She wanted to hug him, but she was being smart for once. Soarin chuckled. "You missed me little beauty?" He asked with a grin. 'Shit, same old Soarin is back.' Rainbow thought. Soarin waved his hand in front of Rainbow's face. "Earth to Dashie, come on princess." He said. Rainbow looked up. "Ah finally, now, how was your nap beautiful?" He bluntly asked. "Perfect." She said, not giving two fucks. "See something you like?" Soarin asked with a wink. "Not yet, I will when I get some food." She said. Soarin grinned. "You wanna go to that movie yet princess?" He asked bluntly. "Ill go with you when you aren't half dead." She said. "Oh I'm alive Dashie, ever since I saw you run through that field in your panties." He stated and grinned. Rainbow jabbed him in the side with her elbow. "Its true, remember, you ass has never changed." He said. "Well it almost felt good when your hand was on it." She said jokingly. "Dashie, I've done a lot more than that to you." He said. Rainbow had a furious blush. "Dashie, nice shade of red." He stated. Rainbow blushed some more. Soarin bent down a little and kissed Rainbow on the cheek, and then Rainbow got a bloody nose. Soarin smirked. "You know I'm hot Dashie." He said. Rainbow passed out. "Dashie? Um Dashie, what happene? Rainbow!? Oh no, why the fuck did I do this to her!?" Soarin cried out. "Dashie this isn't funny are you okay." Soarin asked genuinely, but she didn't wake up.