Dashie...

Rainbow layed in the hospital bed. Out cold Dashie. Soarin was there too. He never left the chair next to her. No matter how much his back hurt, or how many times the nurse told him to go to bed, he was there. Always. "Dashie?" He asked every morning to see if she would wake up. "Dashie?" He asked every night at dinner time. Until one night. "Soarin Skies, we need to inform you that Rainbow was in this coma because an over heating moment. What I am saying is that her heart beat so fast that she needed a break." The nurse told him. "Its my fault!" He said. The mare shook her head. "Soarin someone gave her a drug." She stated. 'How, when, and why would any one do that?' Soarin asked to himself. Soarin shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't understand, someone so precious and awesome as her, why? Soarin grasped Rainbows hand, a hand that had only moved when Soarin moved it. When he touched the hand it jerked. Soarin held the hand tighter, this time he noticed a change. "Dashie? Its me Soarin, are you waking up?" He asked. Rainbows majenta eyes flashed open. "How long have I been out?" She asked dumbfoundedly. Soarin smirked. "A whole week sleeping beauty, I tried kissing you, but that didn't work." He said jokingly. Rainbow stared blankly. "Fuck you Skies." She said. Soarin laughed. "You already did though." He stated. Rainbow threw a hug at him. Soarin smiled to himself. Moments like this were nice, they didn't have to go into a make out session for him to like her. "Dashie, I waited for you, like you waited for me." He said softly. "What about the movie?" She asked. "That movie is out on DVD now, you can come to my house and watch it with me, and we can finally get some privacy." Soarin said the last part a little louder. "Oh right, I'll go." The nurse said while walking away. Rainbow blushed. "Soarin, hell no, ain't no way in hell am I fucking you." Rainbow stated. "You say that now Dashie." He said. Rainbow blushed again. "Ill still go see that movie." She said, starting to cool down. Soarin smirked. "Dashie before you know it, your little butt will be mine." He said quietly. Rainbow shivered. Soarin was a whore, a sexy whore. Rainbow mentality slapped herself, what she didn't know was that Soarin was waiting for a smart remark. Rainbow opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Soarin grinned. "I guess I was right." He stated. Rainbow blushed again, and she had a frown. Soarin laughed, her face was priceless. Soarin smirked. "Lets go Dashie, we can leave any time, and your mom dropped your car off, I'll drive us." He said. Rainbow stood up, her foot was still in the cast. She sighed and hobbled over to Soarin. "Skies, tell me how weird I look, on a scale of one to ten." Soarin snickered. "Maybe a five." He said. Rainbow laughed. "Soarin you have to help me walk." She said, she wasn't joking though. "I could carry you Dashie." He said with a wink. Soarin walked over and put one arm by her arms, and one arm by her legs. "Your lighter than I thought you were." He stated. "Umm thanks, I guess..." She replied back. Soarin laughed and brought her the car. They hopped in and drove to Soarin's house. The movie was a horror movie. Rain OK w mentioned that she had seen an ad about it before. Soarin nodded and put the movie in, then he walked back to the couch. Rainbow Dash sat pretty close to him. All it could take for her to get closer would be Soarin's arm, so he stretched his arms over to her and pulled her onto his lap. Rainbow was taken for surprise, but she didn't try to move. The movie started. It was about this guy trying to find a group a killers, and they seemed to be watching him. One of the killers jumped out of no where with a knife, and then the tv turned off.. "Soarin..." Rainbow sighed and looked up at him. Rainbow was curled up in his lap like a big cat. Soarin smirked. Rainbow shivered. Soarin turned over, so he was on top of Rainbow then he kissed her. Rainbow kissed back, and she couldn't help it. They pulled back leaving a strand of saliva in between them. Rainbow laughed before going in, she sucked on his neck, Soarin mumbled something, then he grabbed Rainbows waist. He went in to give her another kiss. Rainbow moaned and put her hand in his hair, the other hand was on his jeans. Soarin pulled her shirt off, leaving her soft skin bare. Soarin licked down to her stomach, leaving her gasping in pleasure. Rainbow pulled his shirt off, and now she worked on his pants. Soarin continued to kiss her. "Soarin..." She moaned out his name. "Its okay I got a condom Dashie, let's go all night." He said. Rainbow shivered as he pulled her pants down. They were in a sweaty mess.
--------
Rainbow woke up, the room was dark and not a sound was heard. Rainbow yawned and tried to check a clock, that wasn't even there. Rainbow stood with shock as she relized she had no clothes on. Soarin was was in that same bed, he too was naked. "Dashie?" He mumbled as he placed his hands on the spot where she used to be. Soarin looked open and he was still half asleep, then he noticed Rainbow naked. "Woah Dashie, what the hell! What did we do last night!?" He asked in shock. "Soarin I'm not sure, don't tell anyone, this isn't a relationship." She said. "You can't doubt it now Dashie, we actually fucked!" He said. "What about those girls who you fucked before, you forgot them." She added. Soarin shook his head. "Dashie that was different." He said. Rainbow looked on in confusion. "How so?" She questioned. Soarin looked at her dead in the eye. "I didn't love them Dashie." He replied dead serious.