I'm Sorry

Rainbow walked the halls in her school, she went to the hospital to see Soarin, so it was like 11:20, lunch. Rainbow put her books in her locker. So far no one said anything about her scar, but this was the first day back after spring break, and she was very tardy. She went to school because she got spammed by Pinkie asking where she was. Rainbow walked into the cafeteria, her friends shouted. All of them came to hug her. "Iwaswonderingwhereyouweresoitextedyou,butyoudidntanswer,soIwas like,ahhhh!!!" Pinkie shouted in a jumble. Rainbow was taken a back, but she smiled back. "So... where were you?" Rarity asked, raising and eyebrow. "I was at the hospital, with Soarin." Rainbow said. "What happened?" Twilight asked. "He got shot, I'm not aloud to say by who though." Rainbow stated. "Thats awful." Applejack said. "Yeah, it is, also, did y'all see my sweet scar?" Rainbow asked bragingly. "Classic Rainbow." Fluttershy whispered. Everyone laughed.
-----------------

Rainbow walked on the sidewalk to the hospital, it was around three blocks from the school. She hummed as she walked along, and before she knew it, she was jogging, and then sprinting! Rainbow arrived at the hospital, and went to Soarin's room. He was laying in the bed asleep, and snoring. Rainbow snickered. Rainbow walked over to the chair next to the bed. She put her hand in his hair, and she stroaked gently. Soarin woke drosily. "... hey Dashie." He said. Rainbow laughed. "Now who is sleeping beauty?" She laughed out. "Me!" Soarin yelled out. The two of them laughed, and Soarin laughed so hard that his chest started hurting. "Ouch. Hehe." He said. Soarin kissed Rainbow on the for head. The two of them talked until Rainbow fell asleep in the chair, her head bent over to be next to his. Rainbow woke the next morning, it was like this for the whole week, until he could go home. Rainbow didn't want him to be alone, because he could get injured really bad, even a minor thing could kill him. Soarin slept on Rainbow's floor. Rainbow would sneak to sleep next to him when her mom went to bed.
----------------

Rainbow woke and a hand was wrapped around her waist. She smiled and buried her face in his chest. "Your awake my little Dashie." He said gently. "No, I'm asleep, let's sleep longer." She mumbled. "Yeah, I like where my hand is." Soarin said. Rainbow laughed and fell asleep. Soarin moved loose strands of hair out of her face. Soarin moved his finger on the scar, it was soft. Rainbow blushed in her sleep. Soarin kissed her cheek, and then he went back to sleep too.
--------------

"Alrighty, lay down and take your shirt off, I need to change your bandage." Rainbow said sternly to Soarin. Soarin did as told, and Rainbow blushed a little. Rainbow pushed him on the bed, and then she took off the bandage. His wound was bruised around it, and the center was dark with dried blood and medicine. "Careful Dashie." Soarin said. Rainbow was extra careful not to hurt him, when she put on medicine he winced a couple of times, it made Rainbow feel bad. "I'm sorry!" She would shout every now and then. Rainbow finished off by putting a clean bandage on. Soarin grinned. "Thanks doctor Dashie!" He said. "Huh, I wounder how sexy it would be in you wore a slutty nurse costume." He stated. Rainbow punched his shoulder. "Soarin looked away and laughed. "I love you." He said. Rainbow smiled back and hugged him. Soarin kissed Rainbow sweetly, Rainbow blushed and kissed back. They pulled apart, and Soarin was smiling. "Why are you smilin?" Rainbow asked confused. Soarin pushed Rainbow back on the bed. Rainbow blushed. She knew what he was thinking. Soarin kissed Rainbow's neck, causing Rainbow to moan a little. "You like this Dashie, huh?" Soarin asked mischievously. "Shut up." Rainbow said. Soarin licked Rainbow's scar, causing Rainbow to moan more. Soarin licked Rainbows lips, causing Rainbow to moan even louder, Soarin stuck his tongue in her mouth, Rainbow bit his tougue, and Soarin kept going at it, then he pulled back while biting her bottom lip. Rainbow was blushing, it felt really good. Soarin went down to lick her neck, causing more moans from Rainbow. Soarin leaned back, to take off her shirt. Rainbow blushed but let him keep going. Soarin licked all the way down her stomach. Rainbow moaned even louder. Soarin began to work at her pants. When he pulled them off Rainbow shivered. "Little Dashie, just so cute." He said innocently. Soarin then pulled down her underwear. Rainbow blushed madly. "Wha-eek!" Rainbow yelled as he began to lick her. Rainbow moaned loudly. She hadn't ever had this done. Soarin continued with his job, Rainbow layed back and moaned, it felt so good. Rainbow shivered as he began to finger her. It was overpowering. "Oooo!" She screamed out. Soarin kept going. Rainbow felt something, it was weird. It kept getting worse as Soarin continued. Rainbow released. Soarin kept going at it, then slower and slower. Then Soarin stopped. Rainbow moaned loudly. "Good little Dashie." He said. Rainbow just layed there, almost paralyzed. Soarin threw her shirt at her. Rainbow realized what was happening, so she put on her clothes. "How did it feel Dashie?" Soarin asked mischievously.
"A-amazi-ing." She stuttered out. "Yeah, you did great for your first time." Soarin said. "Wha-" She asked. "You had an orgasm." Soarin said simply. "Oh." Rainbow said back. "Do I have to do that for you?" Rainbow asked. "Nah, that was a gift given, but maybe later." He whispered in her ear. Rainbow punched his shoulder. "You wish!" She said. 'Your right, and I dream about it too." He said jokingly. Rainbow stood up and walked down stairs. Soarin followed after her. Rainbow got the milk from the fridge, and then she got cereal. "All we have are Cheerios, so don't complain, or I'll kick you. Soarin nodded and got his bowl of cereal. They sat down and ate.