A Week.

A Week. Rainbow had the worst week. Soarin was in four of her classes. Its finally a Friday, and Rainbow is ready for the break, even if it is only two days. Rainbow sighed as she closed her chemistry book, Soarin grinning from close by. "Soarin, not now, I'm still pissed at you." She said. Soarin had pranked her earlier on, he stole her pants when she was changing after practice. She had to chase him in her underwear across the field. Soarin had fun, until Rainbow punched him in the arm. Soarin still didn't learn from his mistake and Rainbow has been mad ever since. Soarin had liked to see Rainbow that way watching her run in her panties was pretty sexy, at least that's what he thought. "Remind me to steal your pants more often, you've got a sexy ass." He said while smirking. Rainbow tackled him to the ground while blushing. "If you like my ass so much, why not meet my fist!?" She yelled out. The teacher instantly looked over. "Dash, Skies, stay here after class." He said. Soarin looked up and smirked, Rainbow was right on top of him. He leaned up and kissed her. Rainbow blushed madly and pulled away fast. "Your gonna pay for that Soarin!!" She shouted. Rainbow didn't hold her punches back this time. Rainbow landed one right on his nose. Rainbow finally let it go and stood up, Soarin's nose was crooked and blood was everywhere. "Miss. Dash, escort Soarin to the hospital, and return here later for detention." The teacher demanded. Rainbow sighed and pulled Soarin up. "C'mon dip shit, I guess I owe you this." She uttered. The two walked to Rainbow's car. Rainbow drove to the hospital, where the nurse concluded that Soarin had a broken nose. Soarin was in the bed, and Rainbow was pacing around the room. "If this costs alot, I'll hit you with my car." Rainbow stated, while getting up close to him. Soarin smirked. "Ill pay, on one condition, you kiss me, and it has to be real." Soarin demanded. Rainbow sighed. "Damn you!" Rainbow knew that the bill might be more than one hundred dollars, and Soarin could pay it all, just for a kiss. Rainbow sighed again, and she went over to the bed. Soarin smirked. "Wise Dashie." Soarin said while licking his lips. Rainbow blushed and leaned in. Soarin was actually deep down surprised that Rainbow was actually about to do it. Rainbow paused and opened her eyes, Soarin gazed into her eyes. "You have pretty eyes Dashie" He stated, and with that he leaned in. Their lips locked, Soarin's tongue begged for an invitation to meet Dash's. Soarin's toungue seeped into Rainbow's mouth. Rainbow's eyes widened in shock, but then they closed slowly. Rainbow couldn't stop herself, she leaped on Soarin, the decent hospital visit became a make out session. "Feisty Dashie," Soarin said while leaning back, "Now we know you are worth a lot of money." He said. "Oh please! I'm worth a lot more than a medical bill! Just remember that there is nothing between us." Rainbow said. "I have a short memory, maybe you will have to remind me." He said mischievously. Dash smirked, "oh I'll remind you." Rainbow Dash returned to the school for detention, without a penny less.