Prologue

Prologue

I was taken aback when I saw his Group. Here he is again. Looking so cool and proud of himself.  Disgusting!

He stop at my track. I stare at him and give him a questioning look.

What does he want this time?

"Hey there, Aqi my baby." Ugh! He always calls me on that nickname. Does he know? He's already making my life here in A. U miserable whenever he calls me names dahil sa mga fans niyang mdalas akong sugurin pag wala na si Calvin.

"Quit fooling around, Stone what do you want?" I asked him.

We are now the people center of attention. Great. They are all looking at us as if waiting for the next scene. Gossip.

"Oh! Looks like the tiger doesn't tame yet?" Philip teased him and by the looks of him right now I know he don't like it.

"Are you having trouble, Calvin to tame the little cat?" Yvan ride with Philip's Joke to make the situation even worst.

"Just shut the fuck up." He said bluntly.

"Ah. If you excuse me I'll need to go." I said and make my way out when suddenly a group of men in black blocks my way. "Stone!" I said through a gritted teeth.

"Well, Aqisha Alindre, you know from the first time we met you became part of my life, no jokes at all. I really do like you! And just to think that you would go for other boy would totally drives me crazy and ready to kill anyone just for you. Damn!" nangingiti itong napabuntong hininga." I really Love you. Be mine please…I promise I'll stop bullying those in the lower rank, I-I'll change for you . Be mine and you can have everything you want even my world baby." His eyes met mine and for a second my world freeze as I look into his eyes he held so much emotions that I couldn’t figure it out.

"This bad boy needs you. I need you." He come closer and held my hand and put it in his chest.” Please, baby." He added.

I realize that I was holding my breath until now and all those eyes in us, it gives me pressure.

Yes!

"No." That word suddenly came out from my mouth. Shock was slowly written to his handsome face as he slowly let go of my hand and look into me blankly.

The people around us gets yell and shouting something that I didn't bothered to listen.

With so much emotions, I run.

And yes, I rejected the Player's confession. I rejected Calvin Stone and I didn't know that would be only the start of my cavalry in Artella University.