1.7

(9 Months Later)

I sat on the sofa, running my hands over my huge bump. We found out we'll be having twins any day now. Oliver was in Sheffield visting his brother but I insisted i stayed at home. I pushed myself off the sofa and waddled to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard and reached for something but a pain shot through my stomach. I screamed in pain causing Jack to run down the stairs.

"Mum whats happened?" He shouted as he ran into the kitchen.

"Okay Jack, i've either pissed myself or my waters broke. Call Uncle Danny" I panted as another contraction hit. "He's on his way" Jack said as he helped me over to the sofa.

"Call your Dad, tell him im having the babies" I said as he nodded and let go of my hand. Danny burst through the door and immedtiatly kneeled down and talked me through my breathing. "Deep breaths, in and out, in and out" He instructed as Ben and James ran in.

"Let's get you to the car quick!" James said as He and Danny helped me up. "Jack get in the front" Sam shouted from the drivers window.

We arrived at the hospital and burst through the door.

"Help! Pregnant lady ready to drop here!" Ben yelled as we rushed in.

"Ow fuck Danny!" I screamed as i squeezed Danny's hand. A nurse immediately put me into a room and set me up in the "Baby making position" As Ben liked to call it. "Poppy i'm going to need you to push" The nurse said as i squeezed Danny's hand.

"No i'm not doing this without Oliver!" I shouted as Danny looked at me. "Poppy, you can do it, with or without Oliver, I'm here and so is James, Just push" Danny said as James held my other hand, I nodded and began to push,

"I'm here! What's happened have i missed anything?" Oliver shouted as he ran in.

"No but here comes one baby!" The nurse said as i continued pushing. I heard crying and looked at Oli smiling like an idiot.

"It's a girl Poppy, it's a girl" He cried as he replaced James' hand with his own.

"I hate to ruin the moment but the other babys coming" The nurse said as i squeezed Oli's hand.

"Okay one more push" The nurse said. "I can't push anymore i can't" I cried as I squeezed Oli and Danny's hands. "One more push Poppy, just one more and we'll have our baby, i love you, you can do this" Oliver said as he kissed my head. I nodded and pushed until i heard crying.

"I-It's another girl, Poppy it's another girl" Oliver cried as he kissed the back of my hand.

After the doctors cleaned up our daughters they gave them to us.

"Can the guys come in? They're dying out there" Danny laughed as i nodded. "Finally!" Ben shouted as he walked in.

"Shut up you'll scare the girls!" Danny said as he slapped Ben around the head.

"G-Girls? I have little sisters?" Jack asked as he sat on the end of my bed. I nodded and smiled.

"What's their names?" Sam asked. "This is Violet Lennon Sykes" I smiled as held Violet.

"And this is Hayley Amelia Sykes" Oliver smiled as he held Hayley.

"Can i hold Violet?" Jack asked as he looked at Me&Oliver.

"Of course you can" I said as i gave Violet over to him.

"Hey baby sister, it's your big brother Jack, I'm going to protect you and Hayley until the day I die. I'll be there through everything. Just like Uncle Danny was for Mum" He said as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

(2 Days later)

"Welcome home girls" I whispered as Me&Oliver carried in Violet&Hayley. "Oliver we haven't decorated the nursery!" I almost shouted. He shook his head and laughed, walking up the stairs. I followed him into the Nursery and saw everything decorated, 2 Cribs set up for the girls with stars that glow in the dark stuck on the ceiling.

"Let me guess, Tom&Your Dad?" I laughed. He shook his head and looked at the cupboard.

"We Did it!" Nichols laughed as he,Vegan,Jordan and Lee burst out of the cupboard.

"Thank you guys" I said as i put Violet into her crib.

"Well we've been here since last night and haven't slept so we'll see you later" Jordan said as he kissed my cheek and walked out with the others following. Oliver put Hayley in her crib and pulled me into a hug.

"Our little family" He sighed as i rested my head on his chest.

"We're getting married in 6 Months" I smiled.

"I love you" He laughed as he pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you too" I giggled as he scooped me up and carried me to our bedroom.

"Okay the girls are asleep, Jack's at my parents so what do you wanna do?" Oli said as he lied next to me on the bed.

"Hot Chocolate and How I Met Your Mother?" I smiled as i looked at Oli.

"Robin and Barney should be together! She shouldn't be with Ted!" Oli said causing me to burst out laughing. I shook my head and stood up walked to the kitchen.

"Pops can you get me some water please?" I sighed and reached for a glass out of the cupboard. I walked over to the sink and filled the glass up. I sighed and looked up and saw red writing on the window.

"Just when you thought it was over, I'm back and im better than ever, watch yourself Worsnop."

I screamed, stumbling backwards until i hit the kitch counter.

"Poppy whats happened?" Oliver yelled as he ran in.

"T-the window" I sobbed as he pulled me into his chest.

"Pack some clothes for the girls and Jack. Grab some for us too" He said as i nodded and ran upstairs. I grabbed a backpack and shoved as many items of clothing in as i could, My clothes, Olivers, Jacks, Violet&Hayley's baby grows. Everything. I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran to the girls room. I picked up Hayley as Oliver ran in he picked up Violet.

"Get in the car quick" He whispered as he grabbed 2 blankets for the girls. We ran to the car and put the girls in their seats and buckled them in.

"Oliver" I cried as i pointed to our house, going up in flames.

"Get in the car quick!" Oliver yelled as a blurred figure ran towards us.

"Lock the doors and drive!" I screamed as Oliver started the car. The figure came closer and closer yelling and screaming.

"This is only the start, watch yourself Poppy The figure yelled as we drove off.

"What are you gonna do now?" I stuttered as Oliver focused on the road.

"We're going to pick up Jack and we're getting away from here now" He said as he gripped the steering wheel. "Everything's gonna be okay" He whispered.

- - - - - -

shits going down