0.3

Oliver helped me up and pulled me into a hug. As he pulled away he looked into my eyes,
"Pops you've gotta get changed love" He laughed as I just stood there.
"Help me get changed please" I whispered. Oli grabbed his tank top off the counter and handed it to me. He removed my hoodie and lifted my t-shirt over my head. Oliver didn't move, he stood there in silence.
"I know" I sighed as he looked the scars covering my stomach.
"Why?" He Asked.
"The same reason I wanted to jump" He closed his eyes and got onto his knees. He held my hips and started kissing each and every scar I had on my stomach.
"You're beautiful Poppy, we all love you, never do it again please? Promise me you won't do it!" He said as he stood up.
"I promise"

After Oliver helped me get changed, we went to living room.
"You alright now Pops?" Jordan asked as he hugged me, I smiled and nodded.
"Poppy come here I wanna show you something!" Lee shouted from the other room. I followed Vegan into the room to see Lee surrounded by guitars.
"Can you play?" He asked, I nodded and picked up a guitar, I started playing Ben Threw by Of Mice&Men, once I finished I looked up to see the guys with there mouths hanging open. "Boys close your mouths you're catching flies" I laughed as I put the guitar back on its stand.
"Holy shit Pops you just gave Alan&Phil a run for their money!" Nichols laughed as he high fived me.
"Who wants pizza?" Jordan shouted from the kitchen. Lee immediately stood up but was stopped by Vegan.
"Let the lady go first Malia" Vegan laughed as I walked out the door. We all sat down and ate our pizza.
"I'm gonna go to sleep night guys" I yawned as I hugged them all and went to Oliver's room. I climbed into his bed and wrapped myself in the duvet.
"Pops love, you awake?" Oli whispered.
"Well I'm gonna crash on the sofa, if you need anything I'm downstairs and Jordan's in the room next door" he whispered before kissing my forehead.
"Oliver"
"Yes love"
"Stay with me please, I don't wanna be alone" I whispered. He nodded and removed his trousers and shirt which left him in his boxers. As he went to climb on the bed he tripped over my converse.
"Don't laugh Poppy" he said as he lied next to me. I rolled onto my stomach and looked at Oliver.
Come 'ere and give me a cuddle" he laughed as I squeezed next to him.
"Pops, I need to ask you something' he said as he stroked my hair.
"We're going to America in a few days and we need some help in the crew and since none of us want to leave you here, would you like to join us on Warped Tour?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Oliver I'd love to"
"That's good because you really didn't have a choice" he laughed. I snuggled into his side and sighed.
"Goodnight Oliver"
"Goodnight Pops"

- - - - -

okay i know shits moving fast, i wrote this ages ago and im too lazy to edit it