0.9

trigger warning

(Matt Kean's POV)

"Lee where's Poppy?" I asked as Emma ran over to us.

"She went to find Oli" He slurred. The three of us ran towards Oli

"Oli wheres Pops?" Emma squeaked, trying to fight back her tears.

"Ugh that fucking bitch, she dumped me and ran off, stupid whore" He spat as he grabbed some girl and kissed her.

"Oli sort your shit out! We've lost Poppy, now get your shit together and help us" I yelled as i grabbed him by his shirt.

"No she can fuck off for all i care" He spat as he walked off.

"Goddammit" Emma screamed.

"Guys shes on the bus, Derek just rang me, she's in the bathroom but she's not answering come on" Nichols shouted as we all ran out the club.

We got onto the bus and saw Derek banging on the door.

"Please Poppy, awnser me!" He sobbed.

"Let me try!" Jordan said as he and Emma walked over to the door. He knocked on the door and spoke softly. "Poppy love its Jordan&Emma, can you let us in?" Emma opened the door and screamed hiding her face in Jordans chest.

"No, No No" He cried as he covered Emma's face. I ran to the bathroom and dropped to my knees, Poppy lying on the floor with a note in one hand and a razor in another, blood around her body.

"Nichols get an ambulence now!" I screamed as i held Poppys body close to my chest.

"Please Pops wake up, please love, we need you, we love you" I cried as a paramedic walked in.

"Will she make it?" Emma sobbed.

"I don't know sweetheart, she's lost a lot of blood, we'll do our best" he smiled as they took Poppy away. As they took her they handed me her note, i opened it and read it,

"To Whoever Finds Me,

I'm sorry you have to see me like this but it's what i want, Emma i love you like a sister, i know we just met but you're like my sister and my bestfriend. Nichols, i'll miss your childish humour and sticking fags through your tunnels, Jordan, thank you for being there since the day I met you you've been nothing but loving&welcoming, Lee, i'll miss you short stack, dont lose your beanie bro, Vegan, you're such a strange guy but you're such a sweetheart. Oliver, i dont know what to say to you, I know i promised you i wouldn't but i can't live like this. im sorry.

I love you all.

Peace, Love, Sex&Punk Rock,

Poppy Elizabeth Worsnop"

"Derek can you drive?" Nichols asked as he closed the door.

"Yeah, wait what about Oli?" He said as he started the engine.

"I'll go get him" Nichols sighed as he ran out the door. He returned, dragging Oli by his collar while he cursed and shouted.

"Derek drive please mate!" Lee shouted.

'What the fuck? Why are you dragging me here?" Oli spat.

"You're girlfriend attempted to kill herself Oli, she left a note, I hope you're happy Oliver, you fucking destroyed her heart and didnt give a flying fuck!" I screamed as Jordan held me back.

"Sober up and meet us in the hospital, don't come in until you're sober if you're not, ill call the police" I Spat as I walked out the door.

(Jordan's POV)

"Jordan I'm scared" Emma whispered as we walked into the hospital, I looked at her and pulled her into a hug.

"I know Em, so am I but we've got to stay positive for Poppy's sake" I said before kissing her head. She nodded and we carried on following Vegan to Poppy's room. As Lee opened the door we saw Poppy wired up to all kinds of machines, we all sat down next to her bed and I took her hand.

"Poppy love, it's Jordan, please wake up sweetheart, we miss you" I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the bars of her bed, god I missed her, she's my little sister.

(Oli's POV)

Poppy tried to kill herself, because of, me? No. I pulled on some clean clothes and made my way into the hospital.

"Excuse me love, what room is Poppy Worsnop in?" I asked the women behind the desk.

"Down the hall third on your left" she said as she blew a bubble with her gum. I ran down the hall and stopped at Poppy's room. I looked in and saw her wired up to all sorts of machines, The guys and Emma all around her, talking to her. Emma hiding her face in Jordan's chest while he stroked her hair, Lee leaning his head on the wall and Nichols&Vegan holding Poppy's hands. I walked in and sat next to Nichols. I sighed and looked at Poppy, fresh wounds covering her forearms, purple rings around her eyes. I did this.

"Excuse me, are you family of Miss Worsnop?" A doctor asked as he walked in.

"I'm her, er cousin" Nichols lied as the doctor flicked through some paper work.

"Well we're going to take Miss Worsnop off of the machines to see if she can breathe on her own, we've given her multiple blood transfusions so she as a normal amount of blood in her body but if her breathing decreases she may not make it through the night so I'll leave you to say your goodbyes" The doctor said as he left. After everyone said their goodbyes It was just me left.

"I never thought I'd have to say goodbye to you Pops, I was meant to help you, not drive you back to the start, I'm so sorry sweetheart, I thought we were gonna grow old together, have our own beautiful family, a little girl with your beauty and a little boy with my personality, I thought we'd live in a house in the country side with a cat and have everyone over for a party. I thought we were going to have a perfect wedding, with you looking beautiful in your white gown and me looking like a douche in a blazer. We would've danced to Iris for our first dance because I know it's your favourite, we would've gone to the Disney World for our honeymoon. I know, it all sounds crazy but when I closed my eyes at night, that's what I saw, me and my crazy other half, living happily ever after. I guess it really does only happen in the books. Goodbye Poppy, I love you to the horizon and back" I whispered the last words. I stood up and kissed her head and looked at her one last time.

"Sleep tight sweetheart"

- - - - -

my cries