2.2

(10 Years Later)

(Third Person POV)

"Violet shut up already!" Hayley screamed at her sister.
"Both of you piss off!" Jack shouted as he walked into his room, the girls scurried off the bed and disappeared to their room.

Jack looked at the ceiling and sighed, with his father on tour and his mother looking after Hayley and Violet most of the time, Jack felt alone.

He climbed off of his bed and ventured to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. His body hit the floor, everything was too much.

"Jack sweetheart, are you in there?" Poppy asked her son. He shook his head, an answer failing to leave his lips.
"Jack Falcon Sykes answer me right now or i'll kick this door down!" Poppy shouted while banging on the door with her fist.

"Poppy calm down love, I'll talk to him." Jack heard his father say to his mother on the otherside of the door.
"Jacko, Please answer me" Oliver pleaded. Jack stood up and looked in the mirror, he's cheeks stained from the tears. Opening the door Oliver sighed. Jack ran into his fathers arms and sobbed into his chest.

"Dad" Jack whispered.
"Yes Jacko?" Oliver asked, slightly worried.
"I missed you." Jack whispered as he broke from the hug.
"I missed you too son, how about we all go out and get dinner?" Oli smiled patting his son's back, Jack smiled and nodded walking out of the bathroom, Oli following behind.

"Daddy!" Violet and Hayley shouted running into Oliver's arms.
"There's my two princesses!" Oli laughed hugging them both.
"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Poppy asked pulling on a jacket.
"Nandos!" The girls shouted in unison. "Nandos it is!" Oli laughed.

&&

"Hey mum, you've hardly eaten everything you okay?" Jack asked, concerned about his mother. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine sweetheart, just not that hungry"
"Poppy you're lying" Oliver said looking at Poppy.
"No i'm not" Poppy retorted like a child. Oliver let out a small laugh and looked at Violet and Hayley.

"Mum's lying isn't she?" Oliver asked the girls, nodding they looked at Poppy.
"Tell the truth Mum!" They almost shouted.

"What would you guys do if i said there's another Sykes on the way?" Poppy smiled.

&&

"Y-you're pregnant?" Jack stuttered, dropping his burger onto his plate, Violet and Hayley looked to Oli who was just as shocked as Jack. Poppy nodded and excused herself from the table.

Walking outside of the restaurant, She wandered over to a bench and sat down, her mind racing at 100 miles per hour.
"Pops why did you come out here?" Oliver asked, setting himself next to Poppy.
"I'm fine Oliver" She answered bluntly, Oli let out a groan.
"I didn't ask if you were okay, I asked why you came out here" Oli chuckled as Poppy turned away from him.

"I thought you'd all be excited to have another member in our family" Poppy sniffled as a few tears ran down her cheeks, Oli spun her around and cupped her face in his hands.

"Poppy Sykes we are ecstatic but it just came as a surprise, we love you no matter what and another beautiful addition to our family will make me the happiest man alive" Oli smiled as Poppy wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much knobhead." She laughed as she pulled away.
"To the horizon and back" Oli whispered before planting a gentle kiss on Poppy's lips.

"Better get back before Jack drowns the girls in hot sauce" Poppy laughed as Oliver helped her off of the bench.

&&

After returning home from their meal, Poppy and Oliver invited over the band to share the news.

"Auntie Poppy!" Millie grinned as she hugged Poppy.
"Millie calm down sweetheart." Emma laughed, picking up Millie and passing her to Jordan. Lee and Hannah soon arrived with their son Thomas, followed by Nicholls, Jessica, Vegan and Jordan. After everybody got settled and found a seat, the small talk died down and a new topic arouse.

"So why did you call us all over?' Emma asked excitedly. Poppy looked at Oli and nodded, signalling him to tell the group.
"Well, myself and Poppy are expecting baby number 4!" Oliver smiled as he wrapped an arm around Poppy, a grin plastered across both their faces. Emma jumped up in excitement and pulled Poppy and Oli into a hug, soon the others joined the hug resulting in a massive group hug.

&&

After everybody left Oli put the girls to bed and sat down with Poppy and Jack.

"Mum I still can't believe you're pregnant, again." Jack laughed as he pulled a blanket over his body. Poppy smiled and looked at her son.

His features so similar to his fathers, chocolate brown eyes and brown curly hair, his snakebites glistening in the low light of the living room.

"Jack it's getting late buddy, you better get to bed" ." Oli said, breaking the silence. Jack opened his mouth to protest but fell silent and dragged himself up the stairs.

&&

"How about Alexia May Sykes?" Oli asked as Poppy ran her hands over her stomach. She shook her head and looked at her husband, his eyes slowly closing as tiredness took over his body.
"Sweetheart go to bed." She whispered as she ran her hand through his hair, Oliver shook his head and tilted his head to look at Poppy.

"I love you Mrs Sykes" He smiled, planting a kiss on Poppy's nose. She let out a giggle.

"To the horizon and back"

~ ~ ~ ~

that's the end ayy,
thank you for reading my endless scribble I called a story, ilysm x
stay rad and don't be sad okay?

check out my other stories if you like:-)