2.0

(Poppy's POV)

"999 How may i help you?"
"Theres a psycotic man attempting to kidnap my friends, he held my Fiance hostage for three weeks and abused her, we need police now"
"Okay sir where is your location?"
"54 Widdling Road, please hurry"

"Oliver, a-are the police c-coming?" I whispered as he held me close, He nodded his head and slid is phone into his front pocket.
"Where's Jack, Violet&Hayley?" I asked as I looked up at Oli.
"They're safe at my Mum&Dad's Pops, Violets got bright green eyes just like you, and Hayley's got chocolate brown like Me&Jack" He smiled, I smiled thinking about my children, My beautiful girls, barely a month old, My little Jacko, growing up too fast. I was knocked out of my day dream and saw Vegan running to the car with Emma,Jordan,Hannah&Jessica. Oliver sung open the door, pulling our friends in.
"Hey Pops" Vegan whispered as he hugged me. Jordan,Nichols&Lee joined us as the police took Jesse away.
"I'll fucking get you, I'll get you all! Just you watch!" He yelled as the police threw him into the van.
"You kids go home and rest, we've got everything under control here" A police officer told us as Lee started the car. We all nodded and thanked him.

We arrived at Jordan&Emma's, all of us piling out of the car. We walked into the living room and grabbed a seat.
"Okay, What the fuck were you thinking? Going to the psyco's house? You must've had a fucking death wish going to that house!" Nichols errupted with anger.
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" Jordan shouted back before running out of the room.
"Well done Matt, you've upset her!" Hannah yelled as her&Jessica followed Jordan.
"C-can I have a shower?" I spoke up attracting everyones attention to me, "Of course sweetheart, let me grab you some clothes and a towel" Emma smiled as she lead me to the bathroom.
"Here you go, if you need anything give me a shout" She smiled. I nodded and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I pealed off my disgusting rags and looked at my naked body in the mirror. My bones showing themselves, my skin coloured in Black&Blue, i turned sideways and gasped. My whole body disgustingly thin. I sighed and jumped in the shower, the warm water running down my body. After scrubbing myself trying to remove the scent of that hell hole i pulled on the clothes Emma gave me and sighed. Man i needed food.

"Oliver can you come here for a second please?" I shouted down the stairs, I leaned against the wall and sighed.
"You alright love?" He asked with concern filling his voice.
"Look" I whispered as i pulled him into the bathroom. I pulled my top over my head revealing my neglected body.
"Poppy you didn't? Did you?" He asked examining my body. I shook my head, tears cascading down my cheeks,
"I haven't eaten properly in three weeks, i could only get food that was leftover from his meals" I sobbed. "We're gonna fix this okay? Everything's fine now, We're gonna get married, move into our new house and live happily ever after okay?" He said lifting my chin up with his index finger. I nodded and let a weak smile tug at my lips.
"To the horizon and back" I smiled as Oliver leaned down, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"I've got pizza!" Lee shouted as he walked through the front door.
"Did you get a Vegan one?" Vegan asked. I let out a small laugh.
"A vegan pizza for Vegan!" I shouted, falling on the floor laughing.
"Poppy love that wasnt funny!" Emma laughed as she joined me on the floor. After a while everyone was in stitches on the floor.
Reunited with my family at last.

- - - - -

yayay happy families