•Chapter #13•

Title - Together? 💏

Andrew's POV

Dylan, Lance, and Alice's death was all because of me.

I dragged Dylan and Lance there and I made Alice I physco maniac because of the way I broke up with her.

"Hey. Andrew...." Peyton said awkwardly.

I didn't answer. I didn't even look at her. I was ashamed of myself.

I heard Peyton sigh. "You ok?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I will never forgive myself." I said quietly. Water formed in my eyes.

"For what? For this? None of this was your fault. They died-" Peyton said.

When I heard the word died I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I DRAGGED DYLAN AND LANCE INTO THIS! I STARTED IT WITH THE WHOLE YOU NEED TO CHOOSE THING! IF I NEVER BROKE MY PROMISE TO YOU WE WOULD OF BEEN TOGETHER AND NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR A KIND PERSON AND TRYING TO HELP BECAUSE YOU AREN'T! YOU ARE JUST MAKING ME FEEL WORSE!" I screamed.

I looked at my hands. They were shaking.

Peyton had the look of sadness and fear on her face.

"If that is what you feel..." She said. She looked at me. She smiled weakly. She then turned away from me and walked far away from me.

"What did I do? Again." I sighed and headed back to my house.

Peyton's POV

I sighed.

He doesn't want me in his life anymore. I thought he loved me. I thought he still loved me.

I guess.

I was wrong.

I sighed again.

I know he wants me to stay away from him. But I have to say goodbye.

----------

I went to his house.

The door was unlocked.

Strange.

I ran up to his room.

The room was empty. With only furniture.

There was a note in his bed.

Hey Peyton,
I knew you would come here and read this.
If you are reading this, you care. About me. And I'm sorry for what I said. I was upset. And when I'm upset I don't say the right things. I'm sorry.

I'm going away for a while. I'll be back. I don't know when, but I will be back. I promise.

See you soon.

And remember.

I will always wait for you. Even if I don't show it. I will always wait for you.

~ Andrew

I cried.

"Andrew." I said quietly.

Years later

Andrew never came back.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But he never ever came back.

----------

One day I was looking on Instagram when I saw a post posted by Andrew.

It was him and another girl getting married.

----------

Another day I saw a post of Andrew and his wife, but this time the wife looked different.

She was pregnant...

That is when I knew.

I missed my chance. I had so many. But always threw them away.

He could of been mine.

It is my fault.

I then noticed something.

One fall, changed it all.

The End!

S: Peyton didn't notice who loved her most. She put him aside. She kept him waiting. She waited so long, he learned to move on. And he finally found his one that wouldn't make him wait any longer.

A/N: Hello! Yes that was the end. The next story I'm doing is called Break. It is a teen fiction. You should follow me so you know when I publish a new story! Also you should follow me because I send notifications to my followers when I have any news updates, instead of adding chapters onto my stories, so you should go follow me if your reading this.

Thank you so much for reading! We got into the one hundred yay.

I am SO happy!
Thank you!

Bye!