•Chapter #12•

Title - Find 😱

Andrew's POV

We stepped inside.

It was so cold and gloomy. So dark. It was weird because Alice is such a happy person yet her house is so depressing. And so cold. Like the inside of an igloo. It also kinda creeped me out. But I pushed that aside. We needed to find Peyton.

We first checked upstairs. There was no one up there.

We checked downstairs too. No one here.

"Nobody is here." Lance said confused. "Andrew. You said she would be here!" Dylan said angrily.

I thought for a second. "I was sure she would be here..... Oh! I know!" I said and darted upstairs.

"What!?" Dylan said. And they followed after me running.

I ran to Alice's bedroom. I went to her closet and pushed over a small chest.

There is was.

The guys finally caught up. They came panting.

"Dude. What. Are. You. Running. For. Where. Were. You. Going?" Lance asked taking a breathe on every word.

"This." I said. I gently glided my fingers on top of the small, white door in front of me.

"Are they in there?" Dylan asked. "Hopefully." I said.

I touched the round, golden knob and slowly turned it. The guys got ready for whatever was behind the door.

They brought guns while I brought a bat.

I swung the door open and the guys pointed their guns into the room.

We looked before us.

I gasped and I heard Dylan and Lance gasp.

There Peyton was.

Laying on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood.

"Peyton!" I yelled and ran too her. The guys ran over to Peyton too. We left our weapons there which turned out to be a big mistake.

"No! We're too late!" I said running over to Peyton.

My tears fell into her blood as I sobbed.

I accidentally put my hand on the blood.

The blood was weird. It was... Watery.

I smelled the blood on my hand. It smelled like... Fruit punch.

I looked up.

My eyes widened.

"Andrew. And friends. What a... Pleasant surprise." Someone chuckled behind me.

I turned around.

Alice.

"What is this!" I asked furiously as I pointed to the body.

"Oh. That. Well. I spilled my fruit punch and dropped my doll that looks exactly like Peyton on it. I went to get paper towels from the corner over there and when I get back, you guys are here!" She said smiling.

I glared at her.

"Then where is Peyton?" I said seriously. "Oh. Her. Well. About her." Alice said and smirked.

She went to the corner of the room and pulled out a body. Well there she was. Peyton.
Unconscious.

Peyton had a stroke of blood on her forehead.

"What did you do to her!?" I yelled in disgust of Alice.

Alice was sick. A sick monster! So desperate for attention she hurts people for it!