•Chapter #4•

Title - The Guys 👥 ( Part #2 )

What is that smell!?

Oh no!

I jumped out of the bed and darted out.

I ran to where the smoke was coming from.

I saw Dylan. Standing there with a cloth and blowing.

I looked to where he was blowing at.

A pan.

On the stove.

On fire.

"DYLAN MOVE!" I screamed. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with water from the sink in the kitchen.

I then threw it in the fire. I filled it more and threw it on while Dylan ran away.

Chicken.....

He then came back with a fierce face. He was holding a fire extinguisher!

He put out the fire and posed like a hero would in a movie.

I laughed.

"Oh! My hero!" I giggled mimicking the girls in movies.

I put my head on his chest and rapped my arms around his neck.

I then lifted up one leg then kissed him on the cheek.

We laughed.

"So.... care to explain that?" I said tapping my foot on the ground.

"Um. It was supposed to be a surprise..... I was making us pancakes! Then the pancakes might of maybe caught on fire?" He said nervously.

I laughed. He was so cute and sweet.

This reminded me of Lance.

I still remember the day of our first year anniversary.

---

"OK. Close your eyes! It is a surprise!" Lance said squeezing my hands.

I was so excited. It was our one year anniversary.

"OK! Open them now!" He said letting go of my hands.

I opened my eyes. I gasped as I put my hands over my mouth and started to cry.

I was crying of joy.

I smiled drying the tears on my face. He made me a cake that say Lance+Peyton= Together Forever.

He also made me a stack of pancakes just how I like them drizzled with chocolate syrup and strawberries on top. He then handed me a gift after I thanked, hugged, and kissed him a billion times.

My gift was a small white box with purple ribbon. He knew purple was my favorite color, especially if it is next to the color white.

He handed it to me and I unwrapped the ribbon. I slowly opened the white box.

It was another box. This box was black. I lightly brushed my hand against it. It was fuzzy. It felt like velvet!

Like a box you would get jewelry in.

"No way!" I said excitingly. I heard him chuckle.

I looked at him halfway opening the box. He was smirking.

I opened the box. There it was. A ring.

A diamond ring?

"I'm sorry! I can't marry you! I'm too young!" I screamed panicking.

I started walking back and forth talking really fast.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. I'm not asking you to marry me! This is a ring. A ring to remember me. Remember us. Together. Forever. If anything ever happens to me. You'll have this to remember me. And just remember, I will ALWAYS love you. For Infiniti and beyond. I promise." He said and held my hand slipping the ring on.