•Chapter #5•

Title - Love You 💞

Andrew's POV

Ever since yesterday I have been panicking.

I need to tell Peyton!

But how! Especially without Dylan knowing I told her. I've seen him. He doesn't look like the kind of guy you wanna get in a fight with.

I paced around my room thinking and thinking.

"How will I prove it to her? She might not believe me, but it is worth a try." I said.

I stood up strait and took a deep breath.

"I got this. I got this. I won't die. I won't die.... Maybe." I kept thinking to myself.

I got dressed and drove to her place.

----------

I was now at her place. The shades and windows were all closed. She always opens her shades when she wakes up.

Unless... There is something wrong.

I then heard a scream coming from inside.

It sounded like a girl.
It sounded like.....

"Peyton!?" I screamed trying to find a way in.

I ran over to the fence, rolled over the garbage can and climbed on that.

I then hopped over the fence and into her backyard. I ran to the window.

I gasped.

My eyes started to water.

There she was.

With Dylan.

Sitting on the couch with his arm rapped around her.

Her head on his shoulder.

Watching a scary movie.

They looked like a happy couple.

"Peyton..." I sighed depressed and climbed over to the fence and went back in the other side.

I forgot all about telling her about Dylan's plan.

I sobbed as I entered my car.

"We will never be together. Ever." I said slowly driving away from the house owned by the love, of my life.

Peyton's POV

We were watching a scary movie. It creeped me out.

It was called Teddy.

I movie about an alive Teddy Bear haunted this girl named Karyn.

"Teddy kill her!" I said angrily. The Karyn in that movie reminded me of my used to be friend Karyn.

"Calm down Peyton. I know what happened crushed you but I can promise you something. I'm not like them." Dylan said calmly.

He held my hand and put a serious look on his face.

"You promise?" I asked hopeful.

"I promise. I love you to anywhere and back. Anywhere." He said and we kissed.

I felt I could trust him. But one part of me. My gut. Told me there is something wrong. I didn't see anything wrong with him. He was... Perfect.

Dylan's POV

Peyton is so dumb.

For her to think someone loves her. Ha!

No one loves her.

Not even her friends.

Not even her family.

No one.

My plan is working according to plan.

Andrew's POV

When I got home, I ran inside.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"I LOVE HER! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!" I screamed balling my eyes out.

She is my everlasting love.

She is half of my heart.

The reason I'm still standing.

The reason I'm here.

I would of moved all the way to England where my parents are if it wasn't for her.

I stayed.

For her.

Because.

I love her.

But she will never know.

She doesn't notice that I take care of her, be kind to her, help her, give advice to her, be close to her, and smile when she is next to me because I love her.

As much as I try to push my love for her away, it never does.

She is my one.

My only.

Why doesn't she see that.

She looks so hard for the right guy when he is right in front of her. For so many years I have been waiting for her to notice me and she hasn't.

Is that a sign that I should...

Give up.

On her?

I sighed falling backwards onto my bed.

"Am I ready to move on? Forever?" I asked myself a million times over and over again.

Lance's POV

I ran into the bathroom.

I hurried and closed the door.

"Lance! Helloooo! I want a smooch time!" Karyn screamed.

I panicked. "Um.... I'm.... Pooping! EWWWW! It smells SOOOOOO bad!" I said making things up as we went.

"OK! Hurry up in there then!" She screamed.

I HATE Karyn.

She is OBSESSED with me!

She wants to kiss me ALL of the time. At first I loved it, but now it is just really annoying.

She is crazy. More like a maniac actually.

Why did I ever break up with Peyton?

I thought for a moment.

How she might feel.

"I broke my promise...... What have a done!? Oh..... I'm so sorry, Peyton." I said as water formed in my eyes.

I laid my back against the hard, cold, wood door. My heart beated as my breaths slowed down.

I thought.

About how I changed our lives.

I regret it.

So, so much.

I wish Peyton and I were still together. And we would stay together. Forever.

Just like I had promised.

But I broke that promise.

How could I!?

I'm...a horrible person.

Q: Will Andrew move on from Peyton? Is he tired of waiting around? Will Peyton and Lance ever get back together?

A/N: Hello! Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter was a tad short!

Bye!