•Chapter #6•

Title - Shock 🙊

One Week Later

Peyton's POV

I have been spending a lot of time with Dylan the past week.

Today, Dylan, Andrew, and I are going to meet up again.

We planned this last time we met. Just yesterday Dylan said he couldn't make it.

He said he that is grandma is in the hospital. He was acting a little suspicious though.

I trusted him so I didn't mind.

We were meeting at a party.

Dylan invited us.

His friend, named Prince, was hosting the party.

I was excited because Prince's house was next to the beach.

If only Dylan could come.

I could image it.

___

Us standing on the porch. Looking in each other's eyes. Him grabbing my waist as the sun set. Pulling me close. He would say,"I love you. Ever since I met you." I would smile.
I would catch him staring at my lips. I would stare at his. We would look deep in our eyes. And when the last peak of sun vanished, we would kiss. So much energy and passion would run through our bodies. It would feel as if the kiss was the perfect kiss. And he, would be. The one.

___

I would want that with Dylan.

He would want that with me.

And we would live happily ever after.

It was time to get ready for the party now.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed in a ton of stuff. I packed sunglasses, flip flops, clothes, sun screen, hair ties, my wallet, my phone, a portable charger, a plastic bag, and of course, my lotion that is scented like roses.

I threw all of that stuff into my beach bag and threw on a bikini and bikini bottoms. Over that I wore black shorts and a shear white tank top with ruffles.

I then headed out.

----------

I was at the party. It was only an hour drive. The place was packed.

I looked across the beach. It was so pretty. So beautiful.

I then went inside and started the party.

----------

There were a lot of people drinking. I saw people smoking, kissing, and even puking.

It started to get stuffy and smelling really gross inside. I stepped outside to get some fresh air.

I went to the porch.

I saw Andrew sitting on the bench with a bored face mixed with a concerned face.

"Hey Andrew! I finally found you! I've been looking everywhere for you." I said.

He muttered something under his breath. I couldn't hear it though.

"You ok?" I asked. "Yeah..." He said quietly looking at the sun as it started to set.

"You sure?" I asked. He didn't look alright.

"Peyton... I have something to tell you..." He said.

"Yes?" I asked. He got up from his seat and walked toward me.

His innocent eyes looked at mine. I was confused. Was he going to tell me something or not.

Then out of nowhere, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

We touched and I felt weird. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I got nervous suddenly. I kept looking at his lips and I couldn't stop no matter how much I tried!

What was happening!?

I laid my head on his chest. I couldn't control myself!

He hugged me and I hugged back. My eyes were wide open. I was so confused. I have never felt this way about anyone! Not even... Dylan, my perfect guy.

This can't be!

Once we hugged I felt safe, happy, loved.

I looked at him.

He looked at me.

"Peyton. Sofiast. I love you. Ever since I met you." He said. "What" I said so confused.

I then noticed.

We were on a porch by the beach as the sun set. He grabbed my waist. He told me he loved me ever since he met me. Wait the sun. The sun is going to be at it's last peak.
I imagined as if the sun would vanish then me and my one would kiss!

I gasped as Andrew pulled my head with his hands and kissed me.

This can't be!

Andrew isn't the one!

I thought Dylan was!

Oh no!

I instantly pulled back.

"NO! YOU AREN'T THE ONE! YOU ARE JUST A FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU! THIS WAS HOW DYLAN AND I WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW! NOT YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I HAD THE PERFECT MOMENT! I HATE YOU JUST GO AWAY!" I screamed.

I didn't mean it I was just so upset!

Water formed in his eyes.

"Wow.... Thanks a lot." He said and walked away pushing me to the ground. I fell on the wooden board floors.

"I'm sorry. But you aren't the one." I said. "Just leave me alone please. Goodbye. Forever." He said and walked away never turning back.

"I lost one of my friends. I have no friends anymore. I have no family. I only have Dylan." I sighed and brushed the first off of my skin.

What have I done in life?

Dylan's POV

Everything is going according to plan.

Stupid Peyton. She doesn't have me.

She has... No one.

No one to love her.

To watch her.

To care for her.

To be with her.

Her life.

Is worth.

Nothing.

Once.

My plan.

Is complete.

Q: How is Andrew feeling? What is Peyton going to do? She thinks she has Dylan but she really doesn't? Does she REALLY have no one. What is Dylan's plan?

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.

Bye!