•Chapter #11•

Title - Mystery Girl 💁

A/N: Shout out to fluffstories ! She is amazing! Hope you get better soon!

Andrew's POV

I have to find out who this girl is. Whoever it is will pay for it. She ruined my chance to get over Peyton.

I walked over to Rachael's house. I doubt she would see me. I went over at 5 in the morning.

I looked at where it happened. There were footprints. It could of been from anyone, but it could of been from that girl too.

I had to take chances.

I followed the muddy footprints across the block. They lead me to..... A bush?

I looked at the bush.

I recognized this bush. Really well. I then realized it.

It was the bush I never wanted to see again....

Peyton's POV

I felt horrible. I felt sick. Maybe that is because I ate a tub of cookie dough ice cream, a liter of coke, and three big bags of Takis.
All the things I love. Never eat that much junk food though.

I felt like throwing my guts up.

I was drowning in my tears.

"I missed my chance with him. Why am I such a horrible person." I cried while eating my second tub of cookie dough ice cream.

My tears fell into the ice cream adding a bit of saltiness to it. Surprisingly it tasted good.

I was watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy when my phone buzzed.

I checked it. It was a call from an unknown number. I ended it. I wasn't in the mood. My phone buzzed again. This time it was a text.

Unknown - Hello Peyton.

Peyton - Um hello? Do I know you?

Unknown - Nope. I know you though

Peyton - Not. Creepy. At. ALL.

Unknown - Stay away from Andrew

Unknown - Or else.

Peyton - Are you Rachael?

Unknown - No. But you don't have to worry about her. She won't be talking to him any. Time. Soon.

Peyton - Um OK. I'll stay away from him. But at least tell me who you are

Unknown - That is none of your business. Goodbye. Peyton Sofiast.

I thought to myself. "How does he or she know my name? I have no idea who that is. If it was Karyn she would of said to stay away from Lance not Andrew." I said.

"This is weird. Really weird." I said to myself and ate my ice cream.

Andrew's POV

"Andrew?" Someone said behind me.

Oh no.

I turned around. There she was.

"Alice." I sighed. "I missed you." Alice said and smiled weakly.

"Sure you did..." I said in a furious toned voice. "Andrew... I... I really miss you. I want you back." Alice said quietly.

"Did you... Are you. The one who threatened my date?" I asked. "Who? I mean what." She said nervously.