A Love That's So Demanding (78,79,80)

Chapter 78

(Nonnie's POV)

[i]I sat on the couch next to Travis watching Paige play with her dolls. She was so beautiful. None of this could be real. The last thing I remember I was walking down the street going back to my office. Then I was here, I figured out that Travis doesn't know about Frank being her father. I don't think Frank even knows. I couldn't stop looking at her, listening to her laugh. "Non?" I looked next to me to find that it was Frank with his arms around me now.

"Yeah babe?" I said.

"You haven't been yourself lately. Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm..." he started kissing me. Then he started to kiss down my neck. "Frank, where are Janay and Rachael and the other guys?" suddenly he pulled back and he wasn't Frank he was Rick. I screamed as he pinned me to the alley floor.[/i]

And shot up in bed. "No!" Pain shot through my whole body.

"Nonnie its okay. Calm down." someone wrapped their arms around me and I sobbed into his neck. Letting his familiar scent comfort me.

"Rick..."

"I know babe. They got him. He can't hurt anyone else." he smoothed my hair and helped me lay back down. I looked up and was surprised to see Travis standing over me. I now realized that I had a cast on my arm, and my torso was wrapped really tightly and gauze. "I'm going to go get the Frank okay," I nodded and watched him leave the room. I was in too much pain to be afraid of him.

(Frank's POV)

"Doc. Please she looked like she was in pain. Just up the dose."

"If we up the dose she may never wake up. Besides the pain is good, it will force her back to reality." I hated the thought of her in pain, but if it made her wake up.

"Frank! Frank she's awake." Travis yelled running over to me. I ran back over into the room there was food on the floor I just stepped over it and made my way to the bed. She grimaced as she reached out for me. "No babe don't move. Doctor?" he was right behind me.

"Let me do a quick check up and then you can have some alone time okay." she grabbed my hand and held on tight.

"I'll be right out side, I'm going to call everyone and tell them your awake so they can come see you okay." I could tell she wanted me to stay but the doctor wasn't going to let me. She let go of my hand and I grabbed my cell phone off the table and headed into the hallway.

"I just walked in and she shot up in bed Frank." Travis said, with a huge smile.

"Thanks for coming." I said and I really meant it.

Chapter 79

(Pete's POV)

I opened the door to my apartment, I'd spent the night at Patrick's house. He said that I was being a dick. That I should be more understanding toward Janay. Even if she did what she did, she has battered woman's syndrome. He still had that control over her. I knew he was right, but it still hurt. "Really Gerard thank you so much for calling. I'll be on the next plane." Janay said.

"She's awake?" I said causing her to turn and look at me. She gave a timid nod. " I got you something," I ran outside to my car and got the bouquet of lilies and the cup of coffee that I'd stopped on the way home and picked up. When I came back and she saw them she started to cry.

"Pete your supposed to hate me." she said through her sobs.

"I don't want to hate you. I love you so much, it was a shock when you told me what happened. It was a shock. I don't want you and me to end." she rushed over to me and hugged me. I basked in the smell of her hair.