A Love That's So Demanding (56,57,58,59)

Chapter 56

(Nonnie's POV)

I watched as Janay moved her food around on her plate, she hadn't eaten a bite. Finally the guys asked for the check paid for the food and we left. As we walked out I let the guys walk ahead hoping that Janay would catch on and slow down. Thankfully she did. "Are you okay?" I asked. I couldn't help but be a little worried she only go that look when Rick was involved. He was her first love.

"Yeah I'm fine." she said putting on a fake smile.

"I'm not buying it, please just put aside the fight for a minute and tell me what's wrong." she signed.

"Okay you want honesty?" I nodded. "You see the way Frank and you are now? That's how it used to be with me and Rick in the beginning. I don't want you to make the same mistake I made."

"There's one big difference here," I said trying not to get made at what she was saying Frank was capable of. "Frank has never and will never hurt me, and if he ever did I would come to you and Ray cause you're my best friends and I know you will both always be there for me." she looked me in the eyes.

"I thought Rick wouldn't ever hit me too." she said as if that proved her point and walked to the car where the guys were waiting.

Chapter 57

(Pete's POV)

I could tell when we got into the car something between the two of them had changed. The girls weren't talking and laughing but both were in their own thoughts. "So does this mean you two are friends again?" I asked. "Inquiring minds want to know."

"I think we've reached an understanding." Non said.

"Yeah, we have." Janay added. We stopped by Andy's on the way back and helped Non pack up her stuff.

"So Frank and I were thinking that maybe we would stay here a couple more weeks, you know after the other's head back to New York."

"That sounds like a great idea," I said and I meant it. It would give Janay a chance to see that Frank and Non were good together and that she was safe with him. Then maybe she could concentrate on us. I am ready for her to move in with me only I don't know how to ask her. I'm scared of scaring her away.

"Yeah I like that idea," Janay said sincerely.

"Okay so let me be the one to tell Ray, I hope she's okay with us staying here for a week or so."

"She'll love it, and you know it." Janay said. We walked up the stairs to the apartment to hear screaming.

"NO Son of a...!" it was a male voice so I was a little less concerned as we opened the door. To see all the guys from my band, Frank's band and Bill's band had come over and were having some kind of batter fight, I'm not sure if it was cake batter, or what but it was all over everything. Then Rachael came from down the hall her mouth fell open as Mikey let a huge gob of batter fly strait into her face. Everyone froze waiting to see her reaction. Her mouth turned up into a smile and she started laughing. Everyone else joined her.

"Ray, I am soo sorry, I'll clean this up." Nonnie said walking over to her. It's a pretty well known fact that Rachael is a bit of a clean freak.

"You better not touch a thing, they are going to clean up every spill." she said laughing. "And you don't have to apologize either, you weren't even here."

"Come on while they clean up I need to talk to you," Nonnie said grabbing Janay and Ray's hands and heading back toward Ray's room.

Chapter 58

(Nonnie's POV)

Ray closed the door behind us after grabbing a towel to wipe her face off. "So are you guys friends again" she said looking between the two of us.