A Love That's So Demanding (48,49,50)

Chapter 48

(Travis's POV)

She forgave him? After all my hard work she just goes crawling back to him. "Non your making a mistake." I said.

"Travis, mind your business this is between him and me." she said, but I could tell that she was talking to the whole group not just me.

"Look we all care about you so..."

"You care about me? You, the man who drugged and almost raped me cares about me?"

"What..." I said.

"You drugged her?" Frank said stepping in front of her.

"No she drank too much."

"Travis I'm not that stupid I know I only had one drink that night." she said from behind him. " You even got mad at me when in pushed you away. You said that I wouldn't cheat on him with you, but I could cheat on you with him. I remember it all until I blacked out." she looked like she was getting madder with each word.

"Non, you don't know what your talking about."

"Oh you mean that lie you told, Frank. I only let that slide so he wouldn't ruin the tour, and his career." then she got this look on her face, like a piece of the puzzle just fell into place. "Frank was he with you that night?" Frank looked at her then at me.

"Yes, he...introduced me to her." Oh crap.

Chapter 50

(Frank's POV)

I stood there stunned into silence as Nonnie went on. "You drugged him too didn't you. You thought that if you could get the two of us apart..." without warning she pushed me out of the way and pounced onto Travis. Arms flailing. They both tumbled to the ground, I only snapped out of it when I saw Travis hit Non hard in the face. I quickly moved to pull them apart. She kept trying to get back over to him. "Why do you hate me so much?" she screamed at him. "I loved you first, then you gave up on us. We both hurt each other and yet after it was all out in the open I forgave you. I trusted you."

"You cheated on me with my best friend," Nonnie stopped struggling in my arms, " You ran away carrying my child. Then when I finally do find you again your with him. You wouldn't even talk to me." he stepped until he was inches away from Nonnie's face.

"You don't know that the baby was yours," she said quietly she was starting to cry again.

"You don't know that is wasn't either," he yelled. I moved Non so that she was behind me.

"Travis I think you should go now." I said.

"Screw you Frank. You think your so much better than me, but you cheated on her just like I did."

"No..."

"Yes I was drugged that night to, but it doesn't even matter cause you two were sneaking around behind my back ... what was it you said Frank almost a year before I even thought to cheat on her." now he was inches from my face, " She's just a slut and ..." I swung hitting him square in the jaw. Then I turned and pushed Non into Gerard's arms. I knew that Travis would come back and I didn't want Non in the way. He countered by hitting me in the stomach I doubled over from the pain giving him enough time to bring his foot up to my shoulder causing me to topple over. Before he could stomp on me I grabbed his foot making him fall over. I scrambled to crawl on to of him, then I started raining down punches. I didn't care where I hit him just so long as the hits landed. He was swinging back, hitting me every once and a while. I could hear Non screaming for someone to stop us. It happened in seconds but it felt like time had slowed down until finally I felt someone grabbing my arms and pulling me off of Travis.

Chapter 50

(Nonnie's POV)

I stood back as Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and William pulled Frank and Travis apart. I was crying again, cause he was so right about everything. I had cheated on him first. "My two best friends betrayed me in the worst way, and you expect me to just roll over and take it?" Travis said shaking off Ray and Williams hold.

"Travis..." what was I supposed to say? I'd broken his heart, before he even knew it.

"No screw you both," he turned and started to walk away. I held myself in place I wouldn't run after him. I couldn't explain why I wanted to run after him. I was guilty of everything he'd said, but the things he'd done to me since. I felt arms circle around my waist, and a familiar smell came across my nostrils.

"Come on," he said and started pulling me back toward the house. The others had already started moving into the house with out us. "None of what he said is true."

"No, Frank it's all true that's how he knew it would hurt me so much. Frank you gotta believe me when I say I thought I was doing the right thing." A dull ache was starting to become apparent, from the spot that Travis had hit me.

"I do, and I know..." I was feeling so guilty now, the last thing I wanted to do was go into this house and deal with my LA friends.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"Lets go find a hotel to stay in." I said giving him my most pitiful face.

"Okay, come on," I looked at the door, and it opened to reveal Ray. "Oh during all the drama I wasn't able to tell you congratulations."

"Thank you, Non come on, it's been a long night. You and Frank can sleep in your old room and the others can camp out in the living room for the night." I saw Janay walk by the door and roll her eyes.

"That's okay Ray, I think it would be better for the two of us to stay in a hotel."

"Nonsense, your staying here." she said grabbing my hand, and pulling me into the front door. "You know I never really got to know any of you guys." She said to the guys.

"Well, that's Mikey, Gerard, Ray, and Bob." I said motioning to each guy.

"Nice to meet you all, this is Bill, Pete, Andy, Claire, and Janay." When she said Janay I saw the guys all give a slight nod like they knew about all the things she's tried to get me with someone else.

"I'm going to bed," she announced, "Pete you coming,"

"No, I'm going to get to know Non's friends. I'll be to bed later." She walked back to her room in a huff. We all sat down, I was still bothered by the night's events. I'd lost to friends, one was well way over due. The other, I didn't understand.

"You should go talk to her," Frank whispered, I hadn't been paying attention, to anything. They had ordered pizza and I'd even started eating a slice. I couldn't even remember picking it up. They were also watching Pete and Mikey play guitar hero. "I know its killing you," he said with a smile. I looked at him.

"I didn't do anything wrong,"

"When have you ever had to do something wrong to piss someone off?"

"But I..."

"Look do you wanna salvage the friendship?" I didn't know, I mean Janay and I had come out here together, I was miserable, she was happy. She tried to help me find happiness here. She even tried to get me to tell them the truth when I told her about the baby.

"Yes," I said, "but its up to her,"

"No its up to you, she seems like the stubborn type, she's not going to admit she's wrong. She's not going to apologize. You wanna save the friendship. Let her win, it's the only way to avoid losing your friend."

"But wouldn't my admitting I was wrong mean that I should be with Andy and not you. That would also mean that I should be staying here."

"Look, just because you say it's the right decision doesn't mean it's the right decision for you. You can't live your life for her, just like she can't live hers for you."

"When did you become so wise?" I said with a smile.

"After I fell in love with my best friend and almost lost her." He leaned in and kissed me. I broke the kiss and got up off the floor where I'd been sitting. I hope she doesn't throw a shoe at me.