A Love That's So Demanding (42,43,44)

Chapter 42

(Janay's POV)

I hadn't been feeling well all day at work. So I called Pete to come and pick me up 10 min early. I know I could have stayed that ten minutes but I really wanted to go home. As I walked into the door. I saw Nonnie watching TV, we hadn't really seen each other in a couple of weeks. Then I looked at the TV and realized what I was watching. Frank was making love to another woman. Pete rushed past me, catching Non as she fell. She looked like she didn't even know where she was.

"Non?" Pete said looking at Non with concern.

"Yes," she said in a small voice.

"Are you okay?"

"I knew it!" I screamed as Ray turned off the TV.

"Please Babe," Pete said without looking away from Non's face. "Now's not the time."

"No. Now is the time." I said walking further into the house. "I told her to snatch up Andy when she had the chance. That Frank was no good, but did she li..."

"Stop!" Pete yelled at me causing Non to jump in his arms. "Your friend just watched her boyfriend making love to some random girl and all you can say is I told you so?" he helped Non to her feet, "I tried to stick with you, no matter how many people said she's not worth it. She's a pain, she just wants to control everyone. You know what I told them she just cares so much, that it hurts her when the people she loves doesn't take her advice. Well apparently I was wrong you don't care if the people around you get hurt just so long as you are right."

"Pete..."

"Don't, don't try and make me see something that's not there. My friend..." he nodded toward Non, "needs me right now." I watched as he took Non into her old room.

"Why is he mad at me. I'm not the one who cheated on her." Ray just looked at me like she wanted to hit me, and left the room.

(Travis's POV)

I checked the FedEx site to see if the package had been received. It was my work was done. There was no way that I could get blamed cause I hadn't marked the package at all. Life was good.

Chapter 43

(Nonnie's POV)

Pete sat next to me on the bed. "Non, are you okay?"

"Yeah...Uh I'm fine." I shook my head hoping to clear away some of the fog. "I should get back to Andy's." I said standing up; I wanted...no I needed to get away from them. They were waiting to see me fall apart and I wanted to do that alone.

"I think you should stay here."

"No I should leave, and you should go talk to Janay." I felt a lump form in my throat as I left the room. "Just take deep breaths and keep walking. Then you won't cry." I thought to myself. As I walked toward Andy's place, I realized that I didn't want to go there and ruin their evening. Andy was in love with her, and she loved him. The last thing they needed was me, bringing down the mood. I kept walking to the only other place I could think to go.

As I opened the bars heavy door and walked in I immediately recognized the bartender. Chris I hadn't been back here since that night Frank found me the first time. Chris saw me and waved I sat down at the bar. "Long time no see," Chris said.

"Yeah, I've been out of town for a while now. But its good to be home." I don't know why I lied I guess I didn't want to go into my bad history with drinking. I felt someone's arm snake around me, and I knew who it was. He started kissing down my neck. I pushed him away.

"Hi beautiful." He said his blue eyes shown bright in the dimly lit bar.

"Clark, how's it going?" I was a little uneasy. Last time we saw each other I was running out of a venue.

"What brings you back?" Chris sat a shot in front of me.

"I'd have to say the liquor," I drink it down, then motioned for another.

"I'm buying." Clark said. I sat there drinking and talking to Clark, this time much like the last I didn't care to know anything about him. "I think you had too much to drink," Clark said.

I knew I had had too much, really I knew I shouldn't even be drinking. Frank was going to... oh right forget about Frank. He's hurt you for the last time. "Clark can you help me up?" I said, he came around the barstool and placed one of my arms around his neck. He was taller than I was so he had to lean down a bit to keep it there. "Goodnight Chris," I said. We walked for a while until we arrived at an apartment building.

"Where are we?" I slurred

"My place" he got tired of trying to help me walk and lifted me into his arms carrying me into one of the apartments. He laid me down on the bed and disappeared, I rolled over and closed my eyes. Then I felt someone move my hair and start kissing down the back of my neck. Their hand moved around to cup my breast. The thought crossed my mind for a second that it was Frank, but I quickly dismissed that. Frank was all the way in another state, and I didn't care. He was history. I turned over and kissed Clark, running my tongue along his bottom lip begging him for entrance. He opened his mouth and I explored every inch.

It all happened so fast in seconds we were naked and as he climbed on top of me I was happy that the lights were off cause he wouldn't see the tears that were falling from my eyes. This was the first time I was having sex with someone I didn't love.

Chapter 44

(Frank's POV)

I tried again this time dialing Non's number very carefully. It rang and rang then went to voice mail. I'd been trying to call her since last night. I was calling to tell her that they had cancelled the last few shows so I would be headed to LA to pick her up early. I decided to risk talking to Janay and called Ray's house. It rang a couple of times than a voice I didn't recognize came over the phone. "Nonnie Woods where the hell are you!?"

"Who is this and what do you mean where is Nonnie?" I said the worry evident in my voice.

"Who is this?" they questioned back.

"This is Frank where is Nonnie?"

"Oh you. Look, don't call here and don't show up here. Non doesn't need people like you around." Then the line went dead. I redialed the number.

"Hello?" Ray's voice came over the line this time.

"Ray what's going on?"

"Oh, we saw your little sex tape. I can't believe you did that to Non. Do you know how much you hurt her?"

"Hang up the phone," that voice said in the background.

"Pete, shut up."

"Non might call." He said

"Look I would love to give you a piece of my mind but I have to keep the line open." Then she hung up without even telling me what was wrong.

"Gerard I gotta get to LA," I said walking into the common area of the bus. "Something's happened to Non."

"I'm coming to." He said all the other guys said the same thing. We told the bus driver to take us to the nearest airport. I was going to be a long flight we were all the way in Florida.

(Travis's POV)

I watched as the MCR bus swerved and headed in a different direction. I picked up my phone and dialed Frank. "Non?"

"No it's Travis, where are you guys going?"

"Look I can't talk were going to the airport something's happened to Non." Then he hung up in my ear. "Hey bus driver I got a family emergency take me to the airport." I knew this would happen I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.