Chapter Thirteen

••Grace's P.O.V••

When I wake up in the morning, I go straight into the kitchen for my daily dose of hot chocolate. When I walk in, I see Toby sitting on the couch with his laptop. He looks up at me with a look of plead. I know he wants me to forgive him, but after what he said, I don't know if I can. He hurt me, I don't know how our friendship will ever be the same. I may talk to him tomorrow and see what he says, but for now I'm keeping my distance. I give him a small smile in return but it quickly fades as he looks back down to the screen. I sit down at the corner seat of the table so I can elevate my foot while icing it. I then pull out my phone and check Twitter, then Facebook. When I see that nothing is new, I play Temple Run until someone else wakes up. A few minutes later, Connor comes in yawning but stops in mid breath when he sees Toby and I in the same room. He looks at me questioningly, but I keep a straight face. I look back at my phone and exit out of the game. Right when I'm about to lock it, I look at my home screen wallpaper, it's the picture when I'm kissing Toby's cheek on our most recent birthday. I think back to all the memories that day brings, remembering how we were before this whole thing started. I decide not to change it, so instead I just lock it and shove it back into my pocket.

"Who's up for some Starbucks?" Connor asks trying to make the silence disappear. He looks at me, but I shake my head. "Alright, come on Toby you and I are going on a Starbucks run." Toby looks up and nods, not saying a word. He closes his laptop and sets it in his bunk. When they walk out the door I sigh then get up topflows (outfit on the side). After I'm done changing, I throw my pajamas in my bunk then close the curtain. When I get back to the front lounge, the rest of the guys are up and watching Drake and Josh. I decide to join them, so I sit down beside Braiden on the couch.

"How you holding up?" he asks.

"I'm not sure to be honest." I lean back against the couch and close my eyes.

"It'll be alright, okay? We're all here and were going to help." he says.

"Okay." I give a small smile then look back at the T.V. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him. I rest my head on his shoulder as I focus on the show and nothing else.

                                              ••Toby's P.O.V••

We walk to Starbucks in silence, I can't focus on anything except for Grace. I know she wants her space, so that's what I'm going to give her. To be honest though, I wouldn't expect her to forgive me. What I said; I can't take back. No matter how badly I want to. I stand behind Connor as he orders every ones drinks, then sit at a table while we wait for them to be made.

"So, what was going on this morning?" he asks.

"I was in the front lounge doing school work, then she came in, made her hot chocolate and got some ice, then went to sit at the table."

"That's it? Nobody said anything?" I shake my head. "Well you said you were already up when Grace got up, she can get up pretty early sometimes, when did you wake up?"

"Probably like 4:30. I couldn't sleep, so I just got up and did school."

"You might want to take a nap or something later, you'll be tired." he says just before our names were called. We get up and take the trays, then walk back to the bus. When we get back there, we hand out everyone's drinks. Since we had two trays, Connor handed out one and I did the other. Grace's name just happened to be on mine, and was the last one to be given. I hesitantly walk up to her and give her, her drink. She looks up at me with a small smile.