Part 27

A black colour sedan car came inside the gates of SPACE everyone was looking at just then Harshad was also entering the college that time then he also saw that car then Nandini came out from the passenger seat of the car and Karan also came out Karan hugged her and she said "bye karan I will meet you in the evening at my place"

Karan "bye Nandu"

Then Nandini was very happy she went inside the college and Harshad recorded this and said to himself "Nandini tum sirf meri ho"

Nandini went inside the music room first she saw Mukti then she danced with her

Mukti "Nandini kya hua? Are yo ok?"

Nandini "I am more than ok"

Fab4 was shocked what happened to Nandini except for Manik cause he knew that she had a good news

Then Nandini saw Manik and hugged him then Manik hugged her back and said "so what's the good news my star kal raat se mai so nhi paya ab toh bata do"

Fab 4 "good news?"

Nandini "guys yesterday I went to the director's house for signing the film there I am came to know that the director is none other than my elder brother Karan

Cabir "that's great but tumhe kaise patachala ki he is your brother?"

Nandini told them the complete incident

Alya "I am happy that you got your brother back in your life"

Everyone was congratulating her then after sometime Manik said "guys I have some work I am coming in a minute"

He left the music room and messaged Nandini to meet him behind the music block

Harshad saw Manik leaving the music room then he saw Nandini also left the music room Harshad followed her then Nandini went to Manik and Manik hugged Nandini and she hugged him back

Manik "I am very happy for you my star"

Nandini "thanks you know Manik today I feel so complete"

They hugged for a long time then Nandini phone rang then they broke the hug

Manik "chalo lets go and pick the call"

Then they both went to the music room and Harshad had recorded this Manan interaction

Harshad to himself "Nandini mai tumhe sabke samne character less prove karunga and then Manik and everyone will leave you and then tum khud chalke mere pass aaogi mai tumhra aur Rockstar Abhi ka video, tumhara aur director Karan ka video and tumhara aur Manik ka video media mein de dunga jisse tum characterless prove ho jaogi and then you will come to me"

Then he smirked evilly

Then Manan went to the music room

Cabir "so finally tum do no aa gye chalo lectures ka time hogya hai

They all attended the lecture it was completely boring

Cabir "aaj toh sabne paka diya yrr and bohot late gya hai chalo lets go home"

Mukti "hmm"

Nandini "Manik can you drop me home subah karan came too drop me and I forgot to call the driver"

Manik "ya sure come"

Then Fab4 bid them good bye and they left Manik dropped Nandini and said "meet you after 3hours bye"

Nandini "bye Manik"

After 3hours Fab5, Abhi and Karan reached Nandini's place and sat in the hall but Nandini was not there and just after a few mins they heard Nandini scream loudly in her room they all got worried and rushed to her room they saw the TV was on and Nandini was screaming "no I am not characterless"

All were shocked by what Nandini said then Manik and Abhi ran and side hugged her and Karan sat in front of her and removed her tears then Nandini said "I am not character less"

Manik "Nandini kya hua tumhe why r you saying this?"

Nandini pointed towards the TV with her hand they saw in the news it was showing that "A common girl Nandini Murthy has trapped 3 famous, hot, smart, and handsome boys 1st Abhi the Rockstar, 2nd Karan the best Bollywood director and 3rd Manik Malhotra the lead singer of the Fab5 which the best band in India. Nandini Murthy has become Abhi's baby doll, Karan's Nandu and Manik's star. 3famous, career boys have been fooled by Nandini Murthy" (then the video was shown in which Abhi kissed on Nandini's forehead then the video was shown in which Karan hugged Nandini and then the video in which Nandini hugged Manik)

Manik got furious seeing that bt then controlled his anger and said "Nandini calm down we sort everything"

Abhi "looks like somebody was following you"

Karan "ya and yeh toh aaj subah ki video hai"

Mukti "one thing is clear jo koi bhi hai college ka hi koi hai"

Alya "someone who is jealous of her"

Cabir "leave all this and first stop crying"

Then somehow everyone made her calm

Manik "but we really need to find out who has done this?"

Karan "I know a private detective he can help us what say?"

Abhi "that's great call him and ask him to come here right now"

Karan "okay"

Then Karan went to call the detective and asked him to come to Nanzz Villa and gave him the address

Then karan came back to them and said that the detective will be coming in an hour