Part 13

Abhi: for the last 6 months she was very busy and you even got this album for her
Manik: busy and we got this album what do you mean? We clearly got it because of our own talent. Where is she? She didn't even attend the college for the last 6months
Abhi: that I can't tell you she doesn't want that you all should know anything and today when she saw you at the party, she went to my room and cried her heart out
Manik: where is she?
Abhi: she is here but you can't find her
Manik looked everywhere but couldn't find her
Then the party was over and all of them went to their homes Manik in his room was thinking about Nandini about her sacrifice of their love and friendship for Fab5's bright future
the next day to cheer Nandini Abhi planned to watch a movie with her then while watching the movie Nandini got few calls from an unknown number then in the interval Nandini told Abhi that she will call the person who was calling then she went out of the theatre called that person but no one picked the call then someone came from the back and took Nandini in his arms and put her in the car and left Nandini was continuously asking that boy to leave her.
It was almost 15mins since Nandini left, so Abhi went to look for her and when was not able see her so he got worried he called Nandini but she didn't pick up the call then Abhi traced her number and while that boy was driving by mistake while trying to call Abhi she call Cabir, cabir was with Fab4 in the music room he got shocked by seeing Nandini's name then he said "guys Nandini ka call hai"
Manik "Cabir pick up the call"

Cabir picked the call and put it in loudspeaker and then Fab5 heard Nandini screaming "help! Someone, please help! Yash please chor do mujhe, once Abhi notices that I am missing he will not leave you"
(then) Yash spoke "Nandini this time no one can save you from me last time it was your luck that he saved you but this time no one can save you"
Nandini spoke "Yash plz chor do mujhe someone please help" and then she was crying then the call ended fab5 got worried and tracked Nandini's location and then Fab5 left SPACE to protect Nandini on the other side Abhi reached to the place where Nandini was then he saw that her phone was inside a car which was parked in a house so he went inside the house and heard Nandini screaming loudly for help and then he saw Yash molesting Nandini and then some boys came and started beating Abhi but within a few mins fab5 reached there they saw Yash molesting Nandini and Abhi was trying to protect her but some boys were beating him so Cabir helped Abhi and then Manik pulled Yash from Nandini and started beating Yash and Mukti and Alya comforted Nandini but Nandini passed out so Mukti told Abhi, Manik and Cabir that Nandini passed out then Manik left Yash and came to her and then Abhi and Cabir also came then Manik said "let's take her to the hospital"
Abhi said "no it will take half an hour to reach to the nearest hospital I know where to take her" then Abhi took Nandini in his arms and then Fab5 was following him then he put her in the car and asked Manik to come in his car then Fab4 was following Abhi's car then within 10mins they reached to Nanzz villa Fab5 was surprised then Abhi parked his car and they Fab4 also parked their car and then the servant saw Nandini in Abhi's arms he aked "Abhi baba Nandini beta ko kya hua?"
Abhi said "kaka aap doctor ko abhi Nandini ke room mein bhejiye"
There always used to be a doctor in Nandini's home after Rishab got that uncontrollable attack
Then Abhi took Nandini to her room and Fab5 followed him then the doctor came and checked Nandini and gave her an injection and said "she will wake up after 30 minutes she is in  shock then the doctor left
Manik "why did you bring Nandini to Nanzz's place and why is everyone treating Nandini as she is the owner of this place?"
Mukti "ya what connection does Nandini has with Nanzz?"
Cabir "who was that guy Yash?"
Alya "why Yash wanted to molest Nandini?"
Abhi "guys now hold on and listen to me I brought Nandini here because this is her house and she is the owner"
Manik "Abhi it is Nanzz's house it was clearly written outside
Abhi: Manik listen to me Nandini is Nanzz
Fab5 was shocked
Mukti "do you know what you are saying?"
Abhi "yes I know Nandini is only Nanzz and that guy Yash he is obsessed with Nandini he proposed Nandini a year ago she but rejected him so he thought to make her feel that she did a very wrong thing by rejecting him so after a week of his rejection he tried to molest her he knew any girl will fail if she is molested that time I somehow saved Nandini and he did the same today"
Manik could not believe what he heard
Just tears were rolling from his eyes Dhruv and Cabir tried to calm him but he was crying then Abhi said "Manik if you will cry then who will control Nandini plz don't cry"
Then Abhi called Navya and told  the whole incident to her then Navya was busy in a shoot she just got a break for 2hours and as her shoot was taking place near Nandini's house so Navya came within 15mins and reached to her room and sat beside her and then Nandini screamed