PART 5

Mr.Malhotra "Nandini is just like my daughter she is Manik's childhood friend"
Principal "okay! that's nice and now let me tell you guys I called to inform you that there is a music competition next week in which there should be 6 people in a band and yesterday I saw your group performance and I was quite impressed so I want you 6 to participate in it"

Nandini "sir thank you so much but"
Before Nandini could speak Fab5 said "ok sir we will start practising from today itself"

Then all of them went to the music room then Nandini said "guys I am sorry to say but today I have some work so I will leave at 4:00P.M. so let's start"
Mukti said "Nandini we will go to see Nanzz and Abhi's concert today so we will also leave"
Alya "Nanzz is my favourite actress as well as my favourite singer"
Manik said "mine too"
Nandini was very happy when she heard this and then she said "Guys now let's plan on what theme and song are we going to perform and then we can begin with our practise "
After practising for 2 to 3 hours Nandini got a call and then she said "guys let's take a break for 10mins then we will start again"
Then Nandini went to a corner Manik was listening to her Nandini picked up the call and said "Yes Abhi... YaYa ...accha ... remember to pick me up at 4:00P.M. and listen I will tell Navya but you also ask her once to come..... I am really very nervous... I know ... Bye see you soon"

Then Manik came to her and asked "Nandini to whom were you talking to?"
Nandini "A friend, a very close friend"

Manik wanted to ask Nandini everything but before he could ask Mukti called them for practice. Then they practiced till 4:00 P.M. Then sharp at 4:00 P.M. Nandini got a message from Abhi "I am waiting come fast or I will come"
Then Nandini said to Fab5 "bye guys I have to leave it's 4:00 P.M."
Fab5 "bye Nandini"
then Nandini left and just then Manik said "guys I have to go dad just sent me a message, it's important. I will see you guys at the concert" he then came running and saw Nandini sit in Abhi's car and leave. 

Manik went to his house and kept thinking about Nandini. On the other side, Abhi dropped Nandini to her house and Nandini got ready and then she messaged Abhi that "I am ready and will be reaching to the concert within 15mins" then Abhi said "I will also reach there within 15mins" 

They reached the concert venue at the same time and then their secretaries contacted the manager of the concert and checked their instruments then both Nandini and Abhi performed and they rocked the stage while performing Nandini saw Fab5 and Navya and was very happy. Then after the performance was over Navya came to meet them and told Nandini and Abhi "let's party" both of them agreed and then they partied the whole night. The next morning Nandini was called by the principal as soon as Nandini came to the college she went to the Principal's room.
Nandini: may I come in sir
Principal: yes yes come in
Nandini: sir what happened that you called me so early?
Principal: Nandini actually tomorrow our college will complete 25years so I want you to perform in front of the whole college as Nanzz as I want two or three popular singers to be in that function I will also try to contact Rockstar Abhi, I hope you don't have any problem with that?
Nandini: no sir, it's perfectly fine
Then she went to the music room and saw that Fab5 had still not arrived then she started to play guitar then she got a message from Abhi saying "Nandnu listen I have told your principal that we both will perform together"