Part 22

so went Manik near the pool area and saw Nandini had put her leg in the water and was sitting on the boundary of the pool and seeing a pic on her phone then Manik came and sat beside her and saw that 3 were kids in that pic one was of Nandini one of Rishab and the other one was unknown to him so he asked "Nandini is he your elder brother?" then Nandini didn't notice that Manik was beside her so she said "when did you come? And yes he is my elder brother this is the only memory of his which I have"

Manik said "Nandu I understand the pain of losing the near ones I also lost my mother but Nandini we have to handle ourselves cause with this loss our life doesn't stop it goes on"

and then tears came out from his face then Nandini saw Manik crying she cupped his face and said "Manik plz don't cry I can't see you like this, please Manik"

she kissed on his forehead and erased his tears then he looked at her and said "Nandu I also can't see you like this do you remember when we were small you always used tell that your my star who shines for me but if you will only become dull then who will shine for me so Nandu please don't cry mere liye please"

then both hugged each other and then Fab4 came and also joined them

Manik "guys tum log yahan I mean tum log toh so gye the na?"

Mukti "Manik remember we one for all and all for one"

Alya "ya she right, and we didn't sleep because we were waiting for Nandini, that Nandini who sacrificed her friendship for her Friends' future"

Dhruv "that Nandini who was strong and bold"

Cabir "we want our old Nandini back"

Nandini "fine from now on u will never see broken Nandini its my promise Nandu promise"

Mukti "that's like a good girl"

Cabir "chalo now no more sentimental talks and abhi I am very sleepy I am going to sleep good night guys"

And then Mukti said "chalo lets go guys I am also sleepy"

They all went inside their rooms and after 1hour Manik came to check Nandini he entered her room by the window as the door was locked he saw her sleeping peacefully and then went to his room and then dozed off. In the morning sunrays fell on Nandini's face and she woke up got ready and came out and saw everyone except Manik she said "good morning guys"

Fab4 "good morning"

Nandini "guys where is Manik?"

Mukti "so rha hai aur hum logne bhi use nhi uthaya"

Just then Manik open the door and comes out of his room

Cabir "lo shaitaan ka naam liya aur shaitaan hazir"

Then everyone one laughed and then Manik came and asked "kya hua? Why r you all laughing?"

Cabir "kuch nhi bass chal come lets have our breakfast"

They all had their breakfast and then they all went to a beach Nandini, Mukti and Alya were playing with water and Manik and Dhruv were continuously staring their girls

Cabir "beta apne larkiyon ko ghurna band karo"

Dhruv "aisa kuch nhi hai"

Cabir "toh phir kaisa hai"

Manik "Cabir tu ek din marega"

Cabir "accha stop it suno so Dhruv when r you proposing Alya?"

Dhruv "umm umm iske bare mein socha nhi I mean kb propose karu?"

Manik "buddy I am really very happy for you"

Cabir "Dhruv larki pat gyi aur abhi tak propose krne ke bare mein kuch socha nhi u will propose her tonight"

Dhruv "itni jldi I mean kuch toh preparations bhi krni padegi"

Manik "we are there na sab ho jayega bss girls ko busy rkhna hai"

Just then Nandini's phone rang it was her manager her phone was with Manik so he picked up the call and

Manager "hello Nanzz"

Manik "hello I am not Nanzz hold on a sec"

Manik called Nandini and she and talked her manager and said "okay fine"

Then Nandini said "guys I have a piece of good news and a piece of bad news which one you want to hear"