Part15

Manik couldn’t find Nandini in her room then he went to the balcony and saw Nandini looking at the stars then Manik came and stood beside her and then without looking at him Nandini said “Manik agar tum na hote toh patanhi kya hota seriously I mean those boys were beating Abhi so badly I don’t knw agar tum nhi hote toh I think yash would have succeeded thank u Manik and Manik I am sorry for I have hurt you”
Manik “Nandini its ok and I understand what you have done was for our future rather I should say thanks to you because of you today fab5 is here Nandini can I ask you something”
Nandini “ya sure”
Manik “why don’t u reveal ur actual identity to the whole world then at least no one will dare to hurt you like Yash did”
Nandini “Manik you know I thought that but once I will reveal my identity in front of the whole world they will be so many questions regarding my personal life that I don’t think I will be able to handle that”
Manik “its ok I understand waise Nandini you look so different as Nanzz”
Nandini “oh that Manik wait I will show u”
Nandini wore her wig it was of medium brown colour with wine red colour highlights
Manik “oooo”
Nandini “Manik you r still angry with me?”
Manik “no Nandini not at all”
Nandini “accha Manik you go downstairs I will take shower and come down”
Manik “okay”
Then Manik leaves the room after 5mins Manik heard Nandini sreaming he got worried and went to her bedroom he saw her she had wrapped a black colour towel around her body and she was standing on her bed
Then Manik said “kya hua Nandini are you ok?”
Nandini “No Manik there is a cockroach in the washroom”
Then Manik was looking at her innocence then Nandini came down hold Manik’s hand and took him inside the washroom and showed him cockroach and then she ran out and sat on her bed then after 2 mins Manik came out and said “now youcan go and take shower as the cockroach is not there anymore”

Nandini “Manik pakka na??”
Manik “arey baba pakka now go”
Then Manik left and after sometime Nandini came down and Manik saw she was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top
Manik was amazed as he had never seen her like this he was just looking at her and then Nandini said “Manik kya hua?”
Manik came back to his senses
Nandini “I am very hungry chalo lets eat”
Manik “even I am very hungry”
Nandini “kaka khana laga do”
Then MaNan went to the dining hall and then
They had their dinner then both of them went out and sat in the garden then Nandini hold Manik’s hand tightly and said “Manik I really didn’t mean to hurt you bt” Nandini couldn’t complete then Manik said “Nandini its ok and what yiu did was for my good and Nandini please aage kbhi iss bare mein baat nhi karenge promise me”
Nandini “promise”
Manik “Nandini plz aage se no secrets”
Nandini “Pakka”
Manik “chalo i am very tired I am going home waise bhi I need to talk to dad”
Nandini “Manik ek baat batao aaj kya pops yahan aaye the I felt his presence”
Manik “hmm dad aaye the because you saw that terrible nightmare and you were beyond control”
Nandini “that means pops ko bhi mere bare mein pata hai”
Manik “hmm”
Nandini “I will also come with you I want to thank pops”
Manik “fine take your clothes with u then kal directly college challenge”
Nandini “ok”
Nandini brought her clothes and they sat in the car and went to Malhotra Mansion