PART 4

Manik began to suspect Nandini and was very curious to know who is she. He wanted to follow her but before he could do that he got a call from Mukti who asked him to pick her up from the college as the tyre of her car got punctured so Manik left to pick her up and after dropping Mukti to her home he went to this house and was remembering the complete incident.

In the evening Abhi came to Nandini' s house and then they both practiced and when they were tired Abhi said " Bye Nanzz and remember tomorrow we have our concert in the evening so after the college, I will pick you up and drop you  home and then get ready and meet me at the concert and tomorrow morning before going to the studio I will drop you to your college and now good night"
Nandini "good night Abhi".
The next morning while Abhi dropped Nandini outside the gate of SPACE as she did not want anyone to see Abhi the rockstar or identify her as Nanzz then as she came out of the car 

Nandini-" bye and pick me at 4:00P.M."
There was a car just behind Abhi's car that was Manik's car he saw everything as kept thinking who is Nandini and then Manik parked his inside the college and saw Fab4 was there.
Manik "sorry guys I am late"
Cabir "Manik you are  always late"
Mukti "guys I have a piece of good news, today Rockstar Abhi and famous singer, as well as Hollywood actress Nanzz, will perform together in India for the first time and I have got 5 VIP passes"
Alya "I have always wanted to see Nanzz. Thank you Mukti"
Dhruv "I also wanted to see Nanzz perform I have seen her in Hollywood movies I tried to find her bio I just found that she was born in India but was brought up in the US and I couldn't find anything"
Cabir "Recently Nanzz had signed one or two Bollywood films"
Manik "I can see my Rockstar and my favourite actress performing together that's great Mukti, when is the concert I mean at what time"
Manik thought maybe I can get a clue about Nandini.

Mukti "it's at 5:30P.M."
Dhruv "hum andar jaake bhi baat kr skte hai"
They all went inside and saw Nandini coming from the other side and Nandini didn't see them and just passed then Mukti called her politely "you girl I don't know your name"
then Nandini looked back and asked "what do you want today?"
then Nandini came near Fab5 and saw the bracelet in Manik's hand with MN written on it then Nandini asked Manik "Are you Manik Malhotra?" 

Manik said "yes, everyone in the college know that. Why?

 Then Nandini showed him the same bracelet on her hand Manik understood that she is his best friend whom he left in US Fab4 couldn't understand anything and then suddenly Manik hugged her tightly and said "my Star I missed you so much today I am very happy" 

Nandini also hugged him back and said " I missed you too my Monster"
then Fab4 understood that this girl is none other than Nandini Manik's best friend because Manik always used to talk about her then Manan broke the hug then Fab4 said " we are sorry Nandini for we behaved yesterday" then Nandini shockingly questioned, " How do you guys know my name?"
Cabir "Manik always used to talk about you"
Alya "ya he always used say I just have one wish that is to meet my best friend Nandini"
Then Nandini and Fab5 got a message from the principal that he wants to meet them 

Nandini said "guys I have to go as principal sir wants to meet me"
Fab5 said " he also messaged us that he wants to meet us let's go together"
then they reached to the Principal's room as they opened the door they saw Mr. Malhotra was standing with the principal Nandini couldn't control her emotions she came running and hugged Mr. Malhotra and said "hey pops, I missed you very much"
Mr. Malhotra understood it was Nandini and he said "missed you too my baccha" and he then kissed on her hair.
Then the Principal said " you know her Mr. Malhotra?"  they broke the hug and then Nandini understood that most probably Principal sir would reveal that she is Nanzz so she messaged principal sir that sir they don't know that I am Nanzz Principal sir replied "ok"

Hope u guys like my ff
Ok Bye Thanks